The rebirth of OOMPH! In PRAGUE in the spring of 2023!
OOMPH! - 1. 4. 2023, PRAGUE, MeetFactory
Reinvention and continuity – OOMPH! are back! This German induastrial/rock /metal band has been teaming up for more than three decades with synonymous like self-renewal, pioneer spirit and carefree creativity. The Germans have been raised on EBM, rock and new wave, accidentally started a new subgenre in the 90s (the so-called Neue Deutsche Härte that influenced Rammstein and many more) and were crossover when crossover wasn`t even born. Many years later legions of fans with varied musical backgrounds are hooked and the band is no stranger to the highest chart positions – CRAP, DERO and FLUX were awarded their first platinum record for „Wahrheit oder Pflicht“ in 2018.
The trio released nn 2019, their 13th album "Ritual", their most aggressive and darkest album yet. Furious, old school, catchy, dance, modern, crazy… such attributes earned the album. "Ritual" deals with politics, war and abuse. And as always, it's expressive, controversial, unpredictable and inevitable, just like OOMPH!
OOMPH! are now finishing works on a new album that they will come to introduce to Europe in early 2023! And at the same time, the new singer of the band will be introduced here! It will be a really great rebirth and rediscovery and it will be original, elusive, inexpressible again - it will be OOMPH!!
OOMPH! will appear in PRAGUE, MeetFactory on April 1st, 2023 and it's not a joke!
- No money refund is possible once the ticket is paid.
- Ticket forgery is illegal and punished according to the law!
- Kid under 12 is allowed into area only when accompanied by an adult.
- Organizers take no responsibility for any health / personal belongings damages caused during show.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring drinks, plastic bottles, glass bottles, cans, seats, chairs, various footpads including polystyrene or wooden "cubes", as well as any weapons, knives, scissors, flag poles, umbrelas and other things classified by staff as dangerous! The organizer reserves the right to personal security check in a manner permissible by law at any time! Person refusing to consent to such check will be refused entry or escorted out.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring tape recorders or video cameras to the area! Violation of this rule could be classified as a crime!
- Taking photos is allowed only on compact cameras without additional lenses. Only accredited photographers and journalists are allowed to bring professional cameras onto the premises!
- Organizer and artists reserve the right to film, video and TV recording of concert shows and event atmosphere. Visitor recorded for the document may also be published without further notice with no financial compensation.
- The beer is tapped into reusable cups with eyelet for attachment. A refundable deposit is 50 CZK. Cups are exchanged within purchase of another beer or could be returned. Promotional cups can be also available in the event shop. But for hygiene reasons you don't receive beer into this cups which you bought in event shop.
- The only currency valid within the event area is CZK (Czech Crown). No dogs or other animals are allowed in event area!
- All visitors must respect these rules and instructions as well as those given out by organizers and security services!
- Ban of bringing beverages to the VIP balcony (if is availible). Except for beverages in sealable PET bottles. Please, lock your bags and coats up (if is availible).
- By entering the event, the visitor declares that he/she meets the conditions of the current government hygiene and anti-epidemic measures. Please follow czech covid portal. (https://covid.gov.cz/situace/kultura/kocnerty)
- The organiser reserves the right to give instructions to the event participants in order to maintain the safety and smooth running of the event, to change the conditions stated with immediate effect if necessary, to change the programme and its content, including the performers, in the event of unforeseen events such as weather conditions, accidents, health conditions of the performers, etc.
- The Organiser may order the evacuation of the venue (area) in case of suspected danger to the health of the participants or the Organiser's property, such as natural disaster, terrorist attack, without any compensation for damage or loss of profit to the participant