A stunning The Epic Apocalypse Tour 2020 with APOCALYPTICA and EPICA is coming to BRNO in autumn!
On October 26th, 2020 is coming something really big! BRNO, Vodova Hall will host one stop of the APOCALYPTICA and EPICA bands that join their forces in „The Epic Apocalypse Tour 2020“!
The Finnish APOCALYPTICA with their great covers from Metallica or Slayer played only on cello with the help of drums have indelibly entered the consciousness and hearts of many metal fans. Thanks to their originality and novelty, they became one of the most popular metal band ever! APOCALYPTICA released its ninth studio album „Cell-0“, few days ago. The first purely instrumental album in 17 years! You won´t really hear the singing there, but you will fully immerse yourself in the colorful tones of their beautifully scary sound of instruments and fully enjoy their unique cello-metal. Eicca Toppinen comments the album: „We realized that after many vocal collaborations and variuos producers we want to dive deeper into the core of APOCALYPTICA and the best way is to do it ourselves, without any help from outside.“ So drill deep into the roots from which APOCALYPTICA has grown up.
Dutch symphonic metal band EPICA with the beautiful Femme Fatale Simone Simons in front, reached the top of the international metal scene, during 18 years of their existence. Hundreds thousands of fans all over the world love them, as evidenced by stastical figures. Their FB profile has more than 2,2 million viewers and their „Cry For The Moon“ video has over 37,5 million views on Youtube! Their albums are regularly placed at the top of album charts over the world, playing at the world´s largest festivals, filling the most prestigious clubs and halls. At the end of last year they even published a book entitled „The Essence of Epica“. Written with love, full of rare photos and honest personal stories told by the band. A new album is planned for the fall of 2020, as well as a megatour with APOCALYPTICA!
A special guest of the tour is the young Finnish progressive metal band WHEEL, which released their debut album „Moving Backwards“ last year, which has recieved very positive feedback. Talented musicians are not affraid of anything in their work and embark on controversial topics such as the Syrian refugee crisis. All this is wrapped in a heavy orchestral garb with a touch of dark Surrealism.
You can look forward lots of news in very impressive production full of special effects and pyro on a new, beautiful stage design.
What to add? The Epic Apocalypse Tour 2020 will be something very special, something you shouldn´t miss!
APOCALYPTICA, EPICA and WHEEL will play on October 26th in BRNO, Vodova Hall!
- No money refund is possible once the ticket is paid.
- Ticket forgery is illegal and punished according to the law!
- Children older than 3 need their own ticket. Kid under 12 is allowed into area only when accompanied by an adult.
- Ticket = wristband. With it you can leave and re-enter the venue at any anytime. Once you take it off or lose it, you will not be able to re-enter the venue! All persons without wristband on hand will be immediately taken out!
- Ticket for wristband exchange will take place at entrance to venue.
- Organizers take no responsibility for any health / personal belongings damages caused during show.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring drinks, plastic bottles, glass bottles, cans, seats, chairs, various footpads including polystyrene or wooden "cubes", as well as any weapons, knives, scissors, flag poles, umbrelas and other things classified by staff as dangerous! The organizer reserves the right to personal security check in a manner permissible by law at any time! Person refusing to consent to such check will be refused entry or escorted out.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring tape recorders or video cameras to the area! Violation of this rule could be classified as a crime!
- Taking photos is allowed only on compact cameras without additional lenses. Only accredited photographers and journalists are allowed to bring professional cameras onto the premises!
- Organizer and artists reserve the right to film, video and TV recording of concert shows and festival atmosphere. Visitor recorded for the document may also be published without further notice with no financial compensation.
- The beer is tapped into reusable cups with eyelet for attachment. A refundable deposit is 50 CZK. Cups are exchanged within purchase of another beer or could be returned. Promotional cups can be also available in the festival shop. But for hygiene reasons you don't receive beer into this cups which you bought in festival shop.
- The only currency valid within the festival area is CZK (Czech Crown). No dogs or other animals are allowed in festival area!
- All visitors must respect these rules and instructions as well as those given out by organizers and security services!
- Ban of bringing beverages to the VIP balcony (if is availible). Except for beverages in sealable PET bottles. Please, lock your bags and coats up (if is availible).