ARCH ENEMY, IN FLAMES and SOILWORK announce joint tour! Live in October 2024 in PRAGUE!
Have a great new week, metalheads! We're kicking off with an announcement that will send an earthquake through the entire metal community! Two of Sweden's most famous metal stars ARCH ENEMY and IN FLAMES are teaming up for a joint European tour called "Rising From The North" and as a special guest they have invited another Swedish super band SOILWORK!
This cruel metal line-up will also arrive here, in PRAGUE, at the Fortuna sports hall - on October 25th, 2024!
It's going to be real metal chaos once again!
Michael Amott (Arch Enemy) comments as follows: “What an insane Swedish Metal extravaganza across Europe in 2024! We share a lot of history with In Flames and Soilwork, going all the way back to the very early days of Arch Enemy. We’re extremely stoked to be doing this special tour with our Swedish comrades - let’s go!!!”
Anders Fridén (In Flames) continues: “Couldn’t be more excited to announce this tour. It’s been a long time coming and we are finally back together again on stage with our friends in Arch Enemy and Soilwork. We plan to bring you an unforgettable night of melody and mayhem! This is some of Sweden's finest - a tour you simply should not miss!!!”
Björn Strid (Soilwork) further adds: "Finally we can release the great news of one of the greatest tour line ups to hit the streets in at least a decade! We are super excited and we are pretty damn sure that this is a tour that a lot of people have been longing for. We go way back with both Arch Enemy and In Flames, so prepare yourself for an absolute legendary Swedish melodic metal assault!"
The “Rising From The North” tour is a celebration of Swedish metal. ARCH ENEMY, IN FLAMES and SOILWORK represent the past, present, and future of the genre! This will be a night you won't forget!
- No money refund is possible once the ticket is paid.
- Ticket forgery is illegal and punished according to the law!
- Kid under 12 is allowed into area only when accompanied by an adult.
- Organizers take no responsibility for any health / personal belongings damages caused during show.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring drinks, plastic bottles, glass bottles, cans, seats, chairs, various footpads including polystyrene or wooden "cubes", as well as any weapons, knives, scissors, flag poles, umbrelas and other things classified by staff as dangerous! The organizer reserves the right to personal security check in a manner permissible by law at any time! Person refusing to consent to such check will be refused entry or escorted out.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring tape recorders or video cameras to the area! Violation of this rule could be classified as a crime!
- Taking photos is allowed only on compact cameras without additional lenses. Only accredited photographers and journalists are allowed to bring professional cameras onto the premises!
- Organizer and artists reserve the right to film, video and TV recording of concert shows and event atmosphere. Visitor recorded for the document may also be published without further notice with no financial compensation.
- The beer is tapped into reusable cups with eyelet for attachment. A refundable deposit is 70 CZK. Cups are exchanged within purchase of another beer or could be returned. Promotional cups can be also available in the event shop. But for hygiene reasons you don't receive beer into this cups which you bought in event shop.
- The only currency valid within the event area is CZK (Czech Crown). No dogs or other animals are allowed in event area!
- All visitors must respect these rules and instructions as well as those given out by organizers and security services!
- Ban of bringing beverages to the VIP balcony (if is availible). Except for beverages in sealable PET bottles. Please, lock your bags and coats up (if is availible).
- By entering the event, the visitor declares that he/she meets the conditions of the current government hygiene and anti-epidemic measures. Please follow czech covid portal. (https://covid.gov.cz/situace/kultura/kocnerty)
- The organiser reserves the right to give instructions to the event participants in order to maintain the safety and smooth running of the event, to change the conditions stated with immediate effect if necessary, to change the programme and its content, including the performers, in the event of unforeseen events such as weather conditions, accidents, health conditions of the performers, etc.
- The Organiser may order the evacuation of the venue (area) in case of suspected danger to the health of the participants or the Organiser's property, such as natural disaster, terrorist attack, without any compensation for damage or loss of profit to the participant