ATTENTION! The planned May concert VISIONS OF ATLANTIS in PRAGUE is postponed for autumn! A new concert planned also for ZLIN!
"Wanderers Tour 2020" of symphonic-metal band VISIONS OF ATLANTIS is postponed for autumn 2020 due to current security measures against the spread of the Covid-19 virus! You will not miss this unique musical journey across the untamed sea with VISIONS OF ATLANTIS! You have to wait a bit, but you can look forward to their performance of "Wanderers". It will definitelly exceed your expectations. VISIONS OF ATLANTIS, with the charming lead singer Clémentine Delauney, are about to take your mind to a completely different sound dimension!
VISIONS OF ATLANTIS will recharge your batteries and stroke your souls on October 13th in PRAGUE, club Nova Chmelnice and also in ZLIN, Masters Of Rock Café, three days later, on October 16th!
Special tour guests have changed. Instead of the previously announced bands EDENBRIDGE, SCARLET AURA and LEECHER, you can look forward to Swedish pirates YE BANISHED PRIVATEERS, a band inspired by Irish and Scandinavian folk art and history. A folk metal musical-theater performance in historical costumes awaits you. The band will bring you a brand new, already fourth album, "Hostis Humani Generis". The second special guest is the English symphonic-metal band AD INFINITUM. The band is the result of the desire of singer Melissa Bonny (Rage Of Light, Warkings) to create her own music. Their mixture of heavy metal and beautiful symphonic passages can caress, like the wings of angels, but also wake the demon! This Friday they are releasing their debut album “Chapter I: Monarchs” which will be introduced live on a tour with VISIONS OF ATLANTIS this fall!
Prague concert tickets remain valid!
- No money refund is possible once the ticket is paid.
- Ticket forgery is illegal and punished according to the law!
- Children older than 3 need their own ticket. Kid under 12 is allowed into area only when accompanied by an adult.
- Ticket = wristband. With it you can leave and re-enter the venue at any anytime. Once you take it off or lose it, you will not be able to re-enter the venue! All persons without wristband on hand will be immediately taken out!
- Ticket for wristband exchange will take place at entrance to venue.
- Organizers take no responsibility for any health / personal belongings damages caused during show.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring drinks, plastic bottles, glass bottles, cans, seats, chairs, various footpads including polystyrene or wooden "cubes", as well as any weapons, knives, scissors, flag poles, umbrelas and other things classified by staff as dangerous! The organizer reserves the right to personal security check in a manner permissible by law at any time! Person refusing to consent to such check will be refused entry or escorted out.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring tape recorders or video cameras to the area! Violation of this rule could be classified as a crime!
- Taking photos is allowed only on compact cameras without additional lenses. Only accredited photographers and journalists are allowed to bring professional cameras onto the premises!
- Organizer and artists reserve the right to film, video and TV recording of concert shows and festival atmosphere. Visitor recorded for the document may also be published without further notice with no financial compensation.
- The beer is tapped into reusable cups with eyelet for attachment. A refundable deposit is 50 CZK. Cups are exchanged within purchase of another beer or could be returned. Promotional cups can be also available in the festival shop. But for hygiene reasons you don't receive beer into this cups which you bought in festival shop.
- The only currency valid within the festival area is CZK (Czech Crown). No dogs or other animals are allowed in festival area!
- All visitors must respect these rules and instructions as well as those given out by organizers and security services!
- Ban of bringing beverages to the VIP balcony (if is availible). Except for beverages in sealable PET bottles. Please, lock your bags and coats up (if is availible).