ARKONA and TÝR goes on a double headliner tour, which starts in September in PRAGUE!
Famous metal band from the Faroe Islands TÝR and Russian ARKONA announce their connection and reveal the planned route of their double headliner tour called "Heathen Heroes Europe Tour 2020"! The whole tour will start in the Czech Republic, PRAGUE, MeetFactory, on September 16th, 2020! They also take interesting guests with them! Hungarian metal folk heroes DALRIADA and Latvian Vikings VARANG NORD!
The latest album of TÝR "Hel" was released a year ago and was followed by a very successful "Tour From Hel", which introduced the album with great success worldwide. ARKONA, headed by the mighty voice of the wild Masha, jumps on the road to relax from recording their 9th album. So far their latest album "Khram" (2018) has done great all over the world and this will be the last opportunity to listen to it live, because this tour will mark the end of the "Khram" era! Both bands play a mix of old pagan classics in a very heavy attire, so it´s going to be a show to remember! DALRIADA from Hungary will present their brand new, still hot album, which is scheduled to be released in late August. No less interesting show awaits you with the winner of Wacken Metal Battle 2019, Latvian folk metal band VARANG NORD!
So, “Heathen Heroes Europe Tour 2020” of TÝR, ARKONA, DALRIADA and VARANG NORD on September 16th, 2020 in PRAGUE, MeetFactory!
- No money refund is possible once the ticket is paid.
- Ticket forgery is illegal and punished according to the law!
- Children older than 3 need their own ticket. Kid under 12 is allowed into area only when accompanied by an adult.
- Ticket = wristband. With it you can leave and re-enter the venue at any anytime. Once you take it off or lose it, you will not be able to re-enter the venue! All persons without wristband on hand will be immediately taken out!
- Ticket for wristband exchange will take place at entrance to venue.
- Organizers take no responsibility for any health / personal belongings damages caused during show.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring drinks, plastic bottles, glass bottles, cans, seats, chairs, various footpads including polystyrene or wooden "cubes", as well as any weapons, knives, scissors, flag poles, umbrelas and other things classified by staff as dangerous! The organizer reserves the right to personal security check in a manner permissible by law at any time! Person refusing to consent to such check will be refused entry or escorted out.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring tape recorders or video cameras to the area! Violation of this rule could be classified as a crime!
- Taking photos is allowed only on compact cameras without additional lenses. Only accredited photographers and journalists are allowed to bring professional cameras onto the premises!
- Organizer and artists reserve the right to film, video and TV recording of concert shows and festival atmosphere. Visitor recorded for the document may also be published without further notice with no financial compensation.
- The beer is tapped into reusable cups with eyelet for attachment. A refundable deposit is 50 CZK. Cups are exchanged within purchase of another beer or could be returned. Promotional cups can be also available in the festival shop. But for hygiene reasons you don't receive beer into this cups which you bought in festival shop.
- The only currency valid within the festival area is CZK (Czech Crown). No dogs or other animals are allowed in festival area!
- All visitors must respect these rules and instructions as well as those given out by organizers and security services!
- Ban of bringing beverages to the VIP balcony (if is availible). Except for beverages in sealable PET bottles. Please, lock your bags and coats up (if is availible).