Symphonic-metal icon LEAVES´ EYES will present a new album in autumn 2021 in PRAGUE!
Monumental, Epic, Powerful. Such attributes are rising around the new record of symphonic-metal bards LEAVES´ EYES "The Last Viking", which was released in October this year and with which the band will embark on "The Last Viking European Tour" next year. Special guests of the tour are melodic-power-metal Italians TEMPERANCE and symphonic-metal band from the USA CATALYST CRIME!
When planning this tour, the band LEAVES´ EYES did not forget about their loyal and numerous fan base in our country. One concert belongs to the Czech Republic! It will be PRAGUE, Nová Chmelnice Club, November 16th, 2021!
As always, LEAVES’ EYES attach importance to historical accuracy. History books were devoured, sagas had to be studied. “Some tv dramas or blockbusters make me smirk when I see the Viking Sagas turned upside down. We don’t mess around in mythology!” promises Alexander Krull (vocals), again responsible for conception and lyrics. “The Last Viking” is the epic soundtrack to the mythical world of Viking adventures.
There is no doubt that LEAVES´ EYES can't wait to introduce you this historical saga about the last Viking king live! An exciting, fresh, sharp concert awaits us, full of enthusiasm, dynamism and tough tone! Come and study a history a bit, November 16th, 2021, PRAGUE, Club Nová Chmelnice!
- No money refund is possible once the ticket is paid.
- Ticket forgery is illegal and punished according to the law!
- Children older than 3 need their own ticket. Kid under 12 is allowed into area only when accompanied by an adult.
- Ticket = wristband. With it you can leave and re-enter the venue at any anytime. Once you take it off or lose it, you will not be able to re-enter the venue! All persons without wristband on hand will be immediately taken out!
- Ticket for wristband exchange will take place at entrance to venue.
- Organizers take no responsibility for any health / personal belongings damages caused during show.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring drinks, plastic bottles, glass bottles, cans, seats, chairs, various footpads including polystyrene or wooden "cubes", as well as any weapons, knives, scissors, flag poles, umbrelas and other things classified by staff as dangerous! The organizer reserves the right to personal security check in a manner permissible by law at any time! Person refusing to consent to such check will be refused entry or escorted out.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring tape recorders or video cameras to the area! Violation of this rule could be classified as a crime!
- Taking photos is allowed only on compact cameras without additional lenses. Only accredited photographers and journalists are allowed to bring professional cameras onto the premises!
- Organizer and artists reserve the right to film, video and TV recording of concert shows and festival atmosphere. Visitor recorded for the document may also be published without further notice with no financial compensation.
- The beer is tapped into reusable cups with eyelet for attachment. A refundable deposit is 50 CZK. Cups are exchanged within purchase of another beer or could be returned. Promotional cups can be also available in the festival shop. But for hygiene reasons you don't receive beer into this cups which you bought in festival shop.
- The only currency valid within the festival area is CZK (Czech Crown). No dogs or other animals are allowed in festival area!
- All visitors must respect these rules and instructions as well as those given out by organizers and security services!
- Ban of bringing beverages to the VIP balcony (if is availible). Except for beverages in sealable PET bottles. Please, lock your bags and coats up (if is availible).