In support of Equilibrium’s upcoming release “RENEGADES”, the band will tour Europe in early 2020 to present the new material to their fans! Direct support will come from German dark-rock band LORD OF THE LOST and melodic death metallers NAILED TO OBSCURITY!
"We cannot wait to hit the road again to spread our music and the message behind it across these beautiful countries. We are very proud to have "Lord of the Lost", "Nailed to Obscurity" and "Oceans" on board for this tour. All these bands are very unique and we think this whole package will guarantee a very special experience that you don't want to miss!”
LORD OF THE LOST add:
“We are very much looking forward to this tour with Equilibrium, because it means not only an exciting musical combination of both bands, but also the discovery of new territory, not only in the form of new countries and cities, but especially through a partly new audience for us. We are convinced that both bands will inspire the fans of the other band and can't wait to set off with Equilibrium."
NAILED TO OBSCURITY comment:
"During the first tour right after the release of our latest album „Black Frost”, we played in front of so many different and great people, and we can’t await to spread our songs even further. We are extremely looking forward to this tour and are counting the days until it finally starts!”
- No money refund is possible once the ticket is paid.
- Ticket forgery is illegal and punished according to the law!
- Children older than 3 need their own ticket. Kid under 12 is allowed into area only when accompanied by an adult.
- Ticket = wristband. With it you can leave and re-enter the venue at any anytime. Once you take it off or lose it, you will not be able to re-enter the venue! All persons without wristband on hand will be immediately taken out!
- Ticket for wristband exchange will take place at entrance to venue.
- Organizers take no responsibility for any health / personal belongings damages caused during show.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring drinks, plastic bottles, glass bottles, cans, seats, chairs, various footpads including polystyrene or wooden "cubes", as well as any weapons, knives, scissors, flag poles, umbrelas and other things classified by staff as dangerous! The organizer reserves the right to personal security check in a manner permissible by law at any time! Person refusing to consent to such check will be refused entry or escorted out.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring tape recorders or video cameras to the area! Violation of this rule could be classified as a crime!
- Taking photos is allowed only on compact cameras without additional lenses. Only accredited photographers and journalists are allowed to bring professional cameras onto the premises!
- Organizer and artists reserve the right to film, video and TV recording of concert shows and festival atmosphere. Visitor recorded for the document may also be published without further notice with no financial compensation.
- The beer is tapped into reusable cups with eyelet for attachment. A refundable deposit is 50 CZK. Cups are exchanged within purchase of another beer or could be returned. Promotional cups can be also available in the festival shop. But for hygiene reasons you don't receive beer into this cups which you bought in festival shop.
- The only currency valid within the festival area is CZK (Czech Crown). No dogs or other animals are allowed in festival area!
- All visitors must respect these rules and instructions as well as those given out by organizers and security services!
- Ban of bringing beverages to the VIP balcony (if is availible). Except for beverages in sealable PET bottles. Please, lock your bags and coats up (if is availible).
20:00 Nailed To Obscurity
20:55 Lord Of The Lost
22:15 – 23:45 EQUILIBRIUM