ATTENTION! The European tour of AMARANTHE and BEYOND THE BLACK is rescheduled to spring 2021!
These are uncertain times for live music in general, for artists and their fans. With heavy hearts, AMARANTHE and BEYOND THE BLACK decided to postpone the dates of their joint "European Co-Headline Tour", which was supposed to start in November, and on December 5th, a concert was planned in our country, at the Masters of Rock Café in ZLIN! However, like many other tours that were supposed to take place in the autumn 2020, is this AMARANTHE and BEYOND THE BLACK Tour rescheduled to a time when it will be much safer for all of us to meet face-to-face without worries and fully and intensively enjoy the concert and their metal art. The new date of Zlin´s stop of the European Co-headliner tour AMARANTHE and BEYOND THE BLACK is 1st May 2021! Instead of St. Nicholas' gifts, kissing under the flowering trees will come and then an unforgettable evening full beautiful women - a concert AMARANTHE and BEYOND THE BLACK!
AMARANTHE about the decision: "We are massively looking forward to crush Europe with a new album in our pockets - but 2020 doesnt seem to be the year to rock the big places due to the pandemic. As tough as it is to be patient, we will play by the rules and move this monster of a tour into 2021. Stay healthy and see you soon!“
BEYOND THE BLACK's Jennifer Haben adds: "We couldn't wait to be finally back on tour since the beginning of the year and are shocked by the current situation not only affecting BEYOND THE BLACK but also the whole music industry. Though, we took a courageous decision to (hopefully) create better preconditions. For our fans and especially for the ones who cannot leave the house without concerns and limitations at the moment."
So we will be patient and wait for AMARANTHE and BEYOND THE BLACK. Until May 1st, 2021, when they will play in Masters of Rock Café in ZLIN.
Already purchased concert tickets remain valid for a new date!
- No money refund is possible once the ticket is paid.
- Ticket forgery is illegal and punished according to the law!
- Kid under 12 is allowed into area only when accompanied by an adult.
- Organizers take no responsibility for any health / personal belongings damages caused during show.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring drinks, plastic bottles, glass bottles, cans, seats, chairs, various footpads including polystyrene or wooden "cubes", as well as any weapons, knives, scissors, flag poles, umbrelas and other things classified by staff as dangerous! The organizer reserves the right to personal security check in a manner permissible by law at any time! Person refusing to consent to such check will be refused entry or escorted out.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring tape recorders or video cameras to the area! Violation of this rule could be classified as a crime!
- Taking photos is allowed only on compact cameras without additional lenses. Only accredited photographers and journalists are allowed to bring professional cameras onto the premises!
- Organizer and artists reserve the right to film, video and TV recording of concert shows and event atmosphere. Visitor recorded for the document may also be published without further notice with no financial compensation.
- The beer is tapped into reusable cups with eyelet for attachment. A refundable deposit is 70 CZK. Cups are exchanged within purchase of another beer or could be returned. Promotional cups can be also available in the event shop. But for hygiene reasons you don't receive beer into this cups which you bought in event shop.
- The only currency valid within the event area is CZK (Czech Crown). No dogs or other animals are allowed in event area!
- All visitors must respect these rules and instructions as well as those given out by organizers and security services!
- Ban of bringing beverages to the VIP balcony (if is availible). Except for beverages in sealable PET bottles. Please, lock your bags and coats up (if is availible).
- By entering the event, the visitor declares that he/she meets the conditions of the current government hygiene and anti-epidemic measures. Please follow czech covid portal. (https://covid.gov.cz/situace/kultura/kocnerty)
- The organiser reserves the right to give instructions to the event participants in order to maintain the safety and smooth running of the event, to change the conditions stated with immediate effect if necessary, to change the programme and its content, including the performers, in the event of unforeseen events such as weather conditions, accidents, health conditions of the performers, etc.
- The Organiser may order the evacuation of the venue (area) in case of suspected danger to the health of the participants or the Organiser's property, such as natural disaster, terrorist attack, without any compensation for damage or loss of profit to the participant