The Finnish monster crew LORDI will go on a European tour with the new record in the spring of 2024! In April, they will play live two concerts in the Czech Republic!
The famous metal scarecrows LORDI are making trouble again! This year's catchy new album "Screem Writers Guild" hasn't cooled down yet, it's still smoking bizarrely, and there are already rumors that the next album is already in the works. It should come out to the world in the spring of 2024 and it will be presented live in Europe while it's still hot! Here, in the Czech Republic, in two places!
April 22nd, 2024 in PRAGUE, Club Roxy and April 23rd, 2024 in OSTRAVA, Club Garage!
in addition to the monstrous metal monsters LORDI, you can also look forward to the bands ALL FOR METAL and SUPREME UNBEING!
Mr. Lordi can't rest and keeps presenting new and louder and more furious stunts in his own horror circus!
This charismatic Lordi singing boss will not let you rest from his deep and dark ideas and thoughts and will once again take you to his favorite hauntingly beautiful new places where you will hear demonic, anthemic melodies filled with his light wit and subtle puns. Stay tuned for another original metal retelling of "tales from the tomb" by Master Lordi and his warped party!
LORDI is far from just a "Hard Rock Hallelujah" hit! With their hard work and unique charm, they made their way into the spotlight all over Europe! Each of their shows is different and each one is unforgettable, and not only because of the increasingly elaborate costumes! Finally, it is Mr. Lordi himself who designs and manufactures the complete LORDI wardrobe by hand, taking more than 3 hours every night to transform into the legendary monster-man who once again stars in the next installment of this metal blockbuster!
- No money refund is possible once the ticket is paid.
- Ticket forgery is illegal and punished according to the law!
- Kid under 12 is allowed into area only when accompanied by an adult.
- Organizers take no responsibility for any health / personal belongings damages caused during show.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring drinks, plastic bottles, glass bottles, cans, seats, chairs, various footpads including polystyrene or wooden "cubes", as well as any weapons, knives, scissors, flag poles, umbrelas and other things classified by staff as dangerous! The organizer reserves the right to personal security check in a manner permissible by law at any time! Person refusing to consent to such check will be refused entry or escorted out.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring tape recorders or video cameras to the area! Violation of this rule could be classified as a crime!
- Taking photos is allowed only on compact cameras without additional lenses. Only accredited photographers and journalists are allowed to bring professional cameras onto the premises!
- Organizer and artists reserve the right to film, video and TV recording of concert shows and event atmosphere. Visitor recorded for the document may also be published without further notice with no financial compensation.
- The beer is tapped into reusable cups with eyelet for attachment. A refundable deposit is 70 CZK. Cups are exchanged within purchase of another beer or could be returned. Promotional cups can be also available in the event shop. But for hygiene reasons you don't receive beer into this cups which you bought in event shop.
- The only currency valid within the event area is CZK (Czech Crown). No dogs or other animals are allowed in event area!
- All visitors must respect these rules and instructions as well as those given out by organizers and security services!
- Ban of bringing beverages to the VIP balcony (if is availible). Except for beverages in sealable PET bottles. Please, lock your bags and coats up (if is availible).
- By entering the event, the visitor declares that he/she meets the conditions of the current government hygiene and anti-epidemic measures. Please follow czech covid portal. (https://covid.gov.cz/situace/kultura/kocnerty)
- The organiser reserves the right to give instructions to the event participants in order to maintain the safety and smooth running of the event, to change the conditions stated with immediate effect if necessary, to change the programme and its content, including the performers, in the event of unforeseen events such as weather conditions, accidents, health conditions of the performers, etc.
- The Organiser may order the evacuation of the venue (area) in case of suspected danger to the health of the participants or the Organiser's property, such as natural disaster, terrorist attack, without any compensation for damage or loss of profit to the participant