Punk's Not Dead! THE EXPLOITED live in PRAGUE in May!
THE EXPLOITED - "DISORDER TOUR 2023" – 3.5.2023 (NEW DATE!) – PRAGUE, MeetFactory
Scottish punk rock legend THE EXPLOITED, are rioting! And they have been rioting for a long time….since the 80s. Now the band announces the dates of their "DISORDER TOUR 2023" and invites all their hardcore fans, who still honor the flag of true punk and scream "Fuck The System" at the top of their lungs, to their live concert!
THE EXPLOITED will arrive in PRAGUE, MeetFactory exactly on 3. 5.2023! The day earlier, than announced previously.
THE EXPLOITED from Edinburgh, Scotland were formed as a response to the ubiquitous "no future" attitude of the time. These four guys were unemployed at the time, so they decided to kick everyone's ass and if they were going to be out of work, at least in style! This is how raw and rough music was born, which was definitely not for everyone, THE EXPLOITED was born and punk-rock was born!
Their debut "Punk's Not Dead" was more of a scream than a record, but it became a kind of prophecy and the album tore up all the independent music charts... Although "Punk's Not Dead" is definitely not their best record, it was unbeatable for a beginning and live absolutely incredible! A massive tour, accompanied by furious shows, caused a lot of emotions and complaints. 1982 released The EXPLOITED's first true classic album 'Troops Of Tomorrow' and since then THE EXPLOITED have stayed true to their roots, never splitting up - despite countless line-up changes - and never bowing to the regime. They are actually telling the truth (politicians are liars and war is evil, someone still elects them and we seem to be on the edge of World War III). However, there is someone here who is dealing with and THE EXPLOITED is shouting it right out to the world! In 1990 they released "The Massacre", their most successful record, written and produced by Wattie himself. Their eighth studio album "Fuck The System", released in 2003, is even more explosive and shows the band so wild and completely uncompromising then ever... THE EXPLOITED is simply true and harsh, uncompromising punk-rock and a legend of its genre.
On May 3rd, 2023, THE EXPLOITED will tear and slash the masses in PRAGUE, MeetFactory…come and join…
19:00 doors open
20:30 – 21:40 THE EXPLOITED show
- No money refund is possible once the ticket is paid.
- Ticket forgery is illegal and punished according to the law!
- Kid under 12 is allowed into area only when accompanied by an adult.
- Organizers take no responsibility for any health / personal belongings damages caused during show.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring drinks, plastic bottles, glass bottles, cans, seats, chairs, various footpads including polystyrene or wooden "cubes", as well as any weapons, knives, scissors, flag poles, umbrelas and other things classified by staff as dangerous! The organizer reserves the right to personal security check in a manner permissible by law at any time! Person refusing to consent to such check will be refused entry or escorted out.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring tape recorders or video cameras to the area! Violation of this rule could be classified as a crime!
- Taking photos is allowed only on compact cameras without additional lenses. Only accredited photographers and journalists are allowed to bring professional cameras onto the premises!
- Organizer and artists reserve the right to film, video and TV recording of concert shows and event atmosphere. Visitor recorded for the document may also be published without further notice with no financial compensation.
- The beer is tapped into reusable cups with eyelet for attachment. A refundable deposit is 70 CZK. Cups are exchanged within purchase of another beer or could be returned. Promotional cups can be also available in the event shop. But for hygiene reasons you don't receive beer into this cups which you bought in event shop.
- The only currency valid within the event area is CZK (Czech Crown). No dogs or other animals are allowed in event area!
- All visitors must respect these rules and instructions as well as those given out by organizers and security services!
- Ban of bringing beverages to the VIP balcony (if is availible). Except for beverages in sealable PET bottles. Please, lock your bags and coats up (if is availible).
- By entering the event, the visitor declares that he/she meets the conditions of the current government hygiene and anti-epidemic measures. Please follow czech covid portal. (https://covid.gov.cz/situace/kultura/kocnerty)
- The organiser reserves the right to give instructions to the event participants in order to maintain the safety and smooth running of the event, to change the conditions stated with immediate effect if necessary, to change the programme and its content, including the performers, in the event of unforeseen events such as weather conditions, accidents, health conditions of the performers, etc.
- The Organiser may order the evacuation of the venue (area) in case of suspected danger to the health of the participants or the Organiser's property, such as natural disaster, terrorist attack, without any compensation for damage or loss of profit to the participant