TARJA continues the tradition of Christmas concerts! This year, she will present a brand new Christmas album accompanied by the Moravian Philharmonic Orchestra Olomouc in 3 cities!
TARJA - Dark Christmas - 19.12. OLOMOUC - Flora, 20.12. Brno - Sono Centrum, 21.12. OSTRAVA - Gong
The charming Finnish singer TARJA TURUNEN prepared for her fans an unique, special and very popular Christmas concerts this year again. After last year's traditionally absolutely breathtaking concerts in 5 Czech cities, TARJA has prepared a brand new show for you! She will present her new record "Dark Christmas 2", this time accompanied by one of the largest philharmonics in our country, the Moravian Philharmonic Olomouc, in 3 cities!
19.12. OLOMOUC, Flora
20.12. BRNO, Sono Center
21.12. OSTRAVA, Gong
This time, TARJA puts the Christmas colors and trinkets aside and sings Christmas classics with a darker, gothic twist in her new Christmas set. Christmas is spiritual, and Tarja's unique, trained voice combined with a symphony orchestra and Christmas mysticism promise another magical and unrepeatable musical experience! Spice up this year's Advent with a beautiful concert and come. Experience it in depth!
18:00 doors open
19:00 – 19:45 Part 1
19:45 – 20:05 intermission
20:05 – 20:50 Part 2
- No money refund is possible once the ticket is paid.
- Ticket forgery is illegal and punished according to the law!
- Kid under 12 is allowed into area only when accompanied by an adult.
- Organizers take no responsibility for any health / personal belongings damages caused during show.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring drinks, plastic bottles, glass bottles, cans, seats, chairs, various footpads including polystyrene or wooden "cubes", as well as any weapons, knives, scissors, flag poles, umbrelas and other things classified by staff as dangerous! The organizer reserves the right to personal security check in a manner permissible by law at any time! Person refusing to consent to such check will be refused entry or escorted out.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring tape recorders or video cameras to the area! Violation of this rule could be classified as a crime!
- Taking photos is allowed only on compact cameras without additional lenses. Only accredited photographers and journalists are allowed to bring professional cameras onto the premises!
- Organizer and artists reserve the right to film, video and TV recording of concert shows and event atmosphere. Visitor recorded for the document may also be published without further notice with no financial compensation.
- The beer is tapped into reusable cups with eyelet for attachment. A refundable deposit is 70 CZK. Cups are exchanged within purchase of another beer or could be returned. Promotional cups can be also available in the event shop. But for hygiene reasons you don't receive beer into this cups which you bought in event shop.
- The only currency valid within the event area is CZK (Czech Crown). No dogs or other animals are allowed in event area!
- All visitors must respect these rules and instructions as well as those given out by organizers and security services!
- Ban of bringing beverages to the VIP balcony (if is availible). Except for beverages in sealable PET bottles. Please, lock your bags and coats up (if is availible).
- By entering the event, the visitor declares that he/she meets the conditions of the current government hygiene and anti-epidemic measures. Please follow czech covid portal. (https://covid.gov.cz/situace/kultura/kocnerty)
- The organiser reserves the right to give instructions to the event participants in order to maintain the safety and smooth running of the event, to change the conditions stated with immediate effect if necessary, to change the programme and its content, including the performers, in the event of unforeseen events such as weather conditions, accidents, health conditions of the performers, etc.
- The Organiser may order the evacuation of the venue (area) in case of suspected danger to the health of the participants or the Organiser's property, such as natural disaster, terrorist attack, without any compensation for damage or loss of profit to the participant