A new SABATON mega show in OSTRAVA in May 2023!
SABATON – OSTRAVA, OSTRAVAR ARENA, 10.5.2023
The invincible Swedish metal band SABATON are continuing their postponed „The Tour To End All Tours“ across Europe next spring. Most of the concerts they managed to play this year were hopelessly sold out, incl. the largest hall in the Czech republic, Prague's O2 arena! However, SABATON are preparing a brand new show for the spring and will be back with it once more! This time, SABATON will come to OSTRAVA, OSTRAVAR ARENA, on May 10, 2023!
Strengthened by their success this year, SABATON are preparing a completely new concert setlist for you in the spring, so brand new songs will be heard, they will bring a new stage production, new animations and videos will be played on new LEDs screens, and other special guests will arrive. Let's be surprised which bands it will be! In any case, in OSTRAVA in May, the never-before-seen mega-show SABATON awaits us, and no metal fan should miss it!
SABATON live is always an absolutely electrifying and unforgettable experience, which is created by combining a perfect musical performance with a precisely prepared stage scene.
Come to see, hear and feel it - May 10th, 2023 in OSTRAVA, OSTRAVAR ARENA!
Special guests are: BABY METAL (Jap), LORDI (Fin)
17:30 doors open
19:00 – 19:40 Lordi
20:00 – 20:45 Baby Metal
21:15 – 23:00 SABATON
- No money refund is possible once the ticket is paid.
- Ticket forgery is illegal and punished according to the law!
- Kid under 12 is allowed into area only when accompanied by an adult.
- Organizers take no responsibility for any health / personal belongings damages caused during show.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring drinks, plastic bottles, glass bottles, cans, seats, chairs, various footpads including polystyrene or wooden "cubes", as well as any weapons, knives, scissors, flag poles, umbrelas and other things classified by staff as dangerous! The organizer reserves the right to personal security check in a manner permissible by law at any time! Person refusing to consent to such check will be refused entry or escorted out.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring tape recorders or video cameras to the area! Violation of this rule could be classified as a crime!
- Taking photos is allowed only on compact cameras without additional lenses. Only accredited photographers and journalists are allowed to bring professional cameras onto the premises!
- Organizer and artists reserve the right to film, video and TV recording of concert shows and event atmosphere. Visitor recorded for the document may also be published without further notice with no financial compensation.
- The beer is tapped into reusable cups with eyelet for attachment. A refundable deposit is 70 CZK. Cups are exchanged within purchase of another beer or could be returned. Promotional cups can be also available in the event shop. But for hygiene reasons you don't receive beer into this cups which you bought in event shop.
- The only currency valid within the event area is CZK (Czech Crown). No dogs or other animals are allowed in event area!
- All visitors must respect these rules and instructions as well as those given out by organizers and security services!
- Ban of bringing beverages to the VIP balcony (if is availible). Except for beverages in sealable PET bottles. Please, lock your bags and coats up (if is availible).
- By entering the event, the visitor declares that he/she meets the conditions of the current government hygiene and anti-epidemic measures. Please follow czech covid portal. (https://covid.gov.cz/situace/kultura/kocnerty)
- The organiser reserves the right to give instructions to the event participants in order to maintain the safety and smooth running of the event, to change the conditions stated with immediate effect if necessary, to change the programme and its content, including the performers, in the event of unforeseen events such as weather conditions, accidents, health conditions of the performers, etc.
- The Organiser may order the evacuation of the venue (area) in case of suspected danger to the health of the participants or the Organiser's property, such as natural disaster, terrorist attack, without any compensation for damage or loss of profit to the participant