British rock legends YES are rescheduling their planned 'Relayer Tour' to 2024!
That's right friends, bad news has arrived and with great regret we announce now, that British rock legends YES are postponing their long-planned and rescheduled European tour to 2024. According to them, the reason is due to unforeseen circumstances beyond the band's control. Therefore, the YES concert will not take place in PRAGUE, Karlín Forum on May 18th!
However, all purchased tickets remain valid even for the new date of the concert in 2024, which we will announce soon!
YES and their management have explored all possible ways to arrange insurance cover for the tour in the event of COVID-related exemption or Act of War exclusion. The insurance company withdrew all such insurance and promised it until 2024!
The risks that need to be calculated on any tour have been calculated as always and YES have even toured the UK in 2022 to support clubs and events, but a band simply cannot undertake such a large tour with so many uninsured risks.
The band YES expresses its sincere regret to all its loyal fans and asks for your understanding. The band has already received the necessary assurances and insurance for 2024 and is determined to return to the stages.
We also thank you for your understanding and hope that you will not miss the experience of this great concert by the legendary YES in a year! Follow our website, where we will announce soon the new date for PRAGUE!
- No money refund is possible once the ticket is paid.
- Ticket forgery is illegal and punished according to the law!
- Kid under 12 is allowed into area only when accompanied by an adult.
- Organizers take no responsibility for any health / personal belongings damages caused during show.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring drinks, plastic bottles, glass bottles, cans, seats, chairs, various footpads including polystyrene or wooden "cubes", as well as any weapons, knives, scissors, flag poles, umbrelas and other things classified by staff as dangerous! The organizer reserves the right to personal security check in a manner permissible by law at any time! Person refusing to consent to such check will be refused entry or escorted out.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring tape recorders or video cameras to the area! Violation of this rule could be classified as a crime!
- Taking photos is allowed only on compact cameras without additional lenses. Only accredited photographers and journalists are allowed to bring professional cameras onto the premises!
- Organizer and artists reserve the right to film, video and TV recording of concert shows and event atmosphere. Visitor recorded for the document may also be published without further notice with no financial compensation.
- The beer is tapped into reusable cups with eyelet for attachment. A refundable deposit is 50 CZK. Cups are exchanged within purchase of another beer or could be returned. Promotional cups can be also available in the event shop. But for hygiene reasons you don't receive beer into this cups which you bought in event shop.
- The only currency valid within the event area is CZK (Czech Crown). No dogs or other animals are allowed in event area!
- All visitors must respect these rules and instructions as well as those given out by organizers and security services!
- Ban of bringing beverages to the VIP balcony (if is availible). Except for beverages in sealable PET bottles. Please, lock your bags and coats up (if is availible).
- By entering the event, the visitor declares that he/she meets the conditions of the current government hygiene and anti-epidemic measures. Please follow czech covid portal. (https://covid.gov.cz/situace/kultura/kocnerty)
- The organiser reserves the right to give instructions to the event participants in order to maintain the safety and smooth running of the event, to change the conditions stated with immediate effect if necessary, to change the programme and its content, including the performers, in the event of unforeseen events such as weather conditions, accidents, health conditions of the performers, etc.
- The Organiser may order the evacuation of the venue (area) in case of suspected danger to the health of the participants or the Organiser's property, such as natural disaster, terrorist attack, without any compensation for damage or loss of profit to the participant