Legendary band YES announces the rescheduling of their planned tour for next year!
New date for PRAGUE, Karlín Forum: 18. 5. 2023!
Legendary rockers YES announce with a heavy heart the next rescheduling of their long-planned tour "Relayer - The Album Series Tour". The reason is the logistical problems and delays in negotiating new dates for European tour for 2022. YES, so for the safety of the band members and the audience, decided to move all the dates of the European tour to 2023.
The new date of their Prague concert is confirmed! YES will play in PRAGUE, Karlín Forum, May 18th, 2023
All tickets purchased so far remain valid for the new concert date.
Geoff Downes says: “We’re really looking forward to getting back onstage and performing for our fans. Relayer will be special.”
The tour includes Steve Howe (guitars), Alan White (drums), Geoff Downes (keyboards), Jon Davison (vocals), Billy Sherwood (bass and backing vocals) and Jay Schellen (other drums and percussion).
Hold on, with YES a truly unique show awaits you! The show will comprise full production and a high-definition video wall. The show will include favourite classic tracks from YES’ extensive catalogue together with „Relayer“, the seventh studio album by YES and one of the band’s most distinctive, in full. „Relayer“ marked a slight change in direction as Patrick Moraz replaced Rick Wakeman on keyboards bringing an edgier, avant-garde feel to the album. This was perfect for the opening track „Gates Of Delirium“, almost 22 minutes in length, with its battle scene featuring the keyboard of Moraz and Steve.
It will be a great rock event, wait for it…
- No money refund is possible once the ticket is paid.
- Ticket forgery is illegal and punished according to the law!
- Kid under 12 is allowed into area only when accompanied by an adult.
- Organizers take no responsibility for any health / personal belongings damages caused during show.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring drinks, plastic bottles, glass bottles, cans, seats, chairs, various footpads including polystyrene or wooden "cubes", as well as any weapons, knives, scissors, flag poles, umbrelas and other things classified by staff as dangerous! The organizer reserves the right to personal security check in a manner permissible by law at any time! Person refusing to consent to such check will be refused entry or escorted out.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring tape recorders or video cameras to the area! Violation of this rule could be classified as a crime!
- Taking photos is allowed only on compact cameras without additional lenses. Only accredited photographers and journalists are allowed to bring professional cameras onto the premises!
- Organizer and artists reserve the right to film, video and TV recording of concert shows and event atmosphere. Visitor recorded for the document may also be published without further notice with no financial compensation.
- The beer is tapped into reusable cups with eyelet for attachment. A refundable deposit is 50 CZK. Cups are exchanged within purchase of another beer or could be returned. Promotional cups can be also available in the event shop. But for hygiene reasons you don't receive beer into this cups which you bought in event shop.
- The only currency valid within the event area is CZK (Czech Crown). No dogs or other animals are allowed in event area!
- All visitors must respect these rules and instructions as well as those given out by organizers and security services!
- Ban of bringing beverages to the VIP balcony (if is availible). Except for beverages in sealable PET bottles. Please, lock your bags and coats up (if is availible).
- By entering the event, the visitor declares that he/she meets the conditions of the current government hygiene and anti-epidemic measures. Please follow czech covid portal. (https://covid.gov.cz/situace/kultura/kocnerty)
- The organiser reserves the right to give instructions to the event participants in order to maintain the safety and smooth running of the event, to change the conditions stated with immediate effect if necessary, to change the programme and its content, including the performers, in the event of unforeseen events such as weather conditions, accidents, health conditions of the performers, etc.
- The Organiser may order the evacuation of the venue (area) in case of suspected danger to the health of the participants or the Organiser's property, such as natural disaster, terrorist attack, without any compensation for damage or loss of profit to the participant