Finns TURMION KÄTILÖT have announced the release of a new album and renamed their upcoming tour! In February 2023 in PRAGUE!
TURMION KÄTILÖT - “Omen X World Tour” – PRAGUE, Storm club – 13.02.2023
After 9 full length studio albums and playing their asses off at over 800 shows, the Finnish disco metal machine TURMION KÄTILÖT is ready for the next level in their world dominance. Their 10th full length studio album “Omen X” will be released in 36 countries on 13th January 2023!
The touring cycle starts in Finland immediately after the release of “Omen X”. Band will play its biggest show ever in Helsinki, Ice hall, on 14th January 2023. After a couple of shows in the home country “Omen X” will be served all over Europe with 20 gigs in February 2023.
"In the Omen X production, we encountered only positive problems. Due to the closures caused by Covid 19, there were so many songs available this time that it was even painful to choose only one album of songs from them. The amount of material and the difficulty of selection seemed to take up an unnecessary amount of valuable studio time at times. Otherwise, making the album went smoothly as always. From the artist's point of view, the album got a hell of a new sounds and atmosphere. A very cleansing experience. The tenth prophecy has been given. You're welcome!” - MC Raaka Pee
So if you don't have your ticket for this mega party yet, feel free to order it, it's going to be a hell!
Tickets are available at this website, for example, or in the Ticketportal, Ticketmaster and Ticketstream networks.
- No money refund is possible once the ticket is paid.
- Ticket forgery is illegal and punished according to the law!
- Kid under 12 is allowed into area only when accompanied by an adult.
- Organizers take no responsibility for any health / personal belongings damages caused during show.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring drinks, plastic bottles, glass bottles, cans, seats, chairs, various footpads including polystyrene or wooden "cubes", as well as any weapons, knives, scissors, flag poles, umbrelas and other things classified by staff as dangerous! The organizer reserves the right to personal security check in a manner permissible by law at any time! Person refusing to consent to such check will be refused entry or escorted out.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring tape recorders or video cameras to the area! Violation of this rule could be classified as a crime!
- Taking photos is allowed only on compact cameras without additional lenses. Only accredited photographers and journalists are allowed to bring professional cameras onto the premises!
- Organizer and artists reserve the right to film, video and TV recording of concert shows and event atmosphere. Visitor recorded for the document may also be published without further notice with no financial compensation.
- The beer is tapped into reusable cups with eyelet for attachment. A refundable deposit is 50 CZK. Cups are exchanged within purchase of another beer or could be returned. Promotional cups can be also available in the event shop. But for hygiene reasons you don't receive beer into this cups which you bought in event shop.
- The only currency valid within the event area is CZK (Czech Crown). No dogs or other animals are allowed in event area!
- All visitors must respect these rules and instructions as well as those given out by organizers and security services!
- Ban of bringing beverages to the VIP balcony (if is availible). Except for beverages in sealable PET bottles. Please, lock your bags and coats up (if is availible).
- By entering the event, the visitor declares that he/she meets the conditions of the current government hygiene and anti-epidemic measures. Please follow czech covid portal. (https://covid.gov.cz/situace/kultura/kocnerty)
- The organiser reserves the right to give instructions to the event participants in order to maintain the safety and smooth running of the event, to change the conditions stated with immediate effect if necessary, to change the programme and its content, including the performers, in the event of unforeseen events such as weather conditions, accidents, health conditions of the performers, etc.
- The Organiser may order the evacuation of the venue (area) in case of suspected danger to the health of the participants or the Organiser's property, such as natural disaster, terrorist attack, without any compensation for damage or loss of profit to the participant