The magnificent THE AUSTRALIAN PINK FLOYD SHOW returns to OSTRAVA! Look forward to March 2023!
THE AUSTRALIAN PINK FLOYD SHOW – OSTRAVA, OSTRAVAR ARENA, 5.3.2023
With over 4 million tickets sold worldwide, labeled the "Gold Standard" or "Kings of the Genre", the premier, and certainly the greatest show of its kind, is the famous spectacle THE AUSTRALIAN PINK FLOYD SHOW!
This critically acclaimed, unique show has been performing the music of PINK FLOYD for over 30 years, stunning audiences around the world with its excellence.
“We are always striving to reproduce the complete Pink Floyd experience and bring the music to new audiences. The show continues to include a stunning light and laser show, video animations, state of the art, high resolution LED screen technology and other special effects. In addition and in true Pink Floyd fashion, there are several huge inflatables including a giant pig and our own unique Pink Kangaroo” describe TAPFS.
Often described as being much more than a tribute band, The Australian Pink Floyd Show is the first Pink Floyd tribute show that took the concept into the worldwide arena circuit. The band has played to sell out audiences throughout Europe, UK, America, Canada, South America and Russia.
Now, after 3 years, this phenomenon returns to the Czech Republic, to the Ostrava OSTRAVAR ARENA, to please not only its permanent fan base there, but also to introduce itself to other enthusiasts of the music of the legendary Pink Floyd. It's time to shine again, so here comes the new tour “The Dark Side of the Moon”!
“The Dark Side of the Moon” Tour will celebrate the 50th anniversary of Pink Floyd’s eighth studio album, and bring to the stage the songs that mean so much to Pink Floyd fans all over the world. Originally released in March 1973, “The Dark Side of the Moon” is among the most critically acclaimed records in history and one of the bestselling albums of all time. THE AUSTRALIAN PINK FLOYD SHOW will feature this album in its entirety in the first half of the performance, followed by a selection of Pink Floyd’s iconic tracks in the second half.
Replicating music from every phase of Pink Floyd’s journey, this tour reinforces TAPFS’s dedication to the heritage of Barrett, Waters, Gilmour, Wright & Mason with a show that pays sincere and genuine tribute to those legendary Pink Floyd productions.
Don't miss this musical event! Ticket sales have just started!
Orders at this website or in the Ticketportal network.
- No money refund is possible once the ticket is paid.
- Ticket forgery is illegal and punished according to the law!
- Kid under 12 is allowed into area only when accompanied by an adult.
- Organizers take no responsibility for any health / personal belongings damages caused during show.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring drinks, plastic bottles, glass bottles, cans, seats, chairs, various footpads including polystyrene or wooden "cubes", as well as any weapons, knives, scissors, flag poles, umbrelas and other things classified by staff as dangerous! The organizer reserves the right to personal security check in a manner permissible by law at any time! Person refusing to consent to such check will be refused entry or escorted out.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring tape recorders or video cameras to the area! Violation of this rule could be classified as a crime!
- Taking photos is allowed only on compact cameras without additional lenses. Only accredited photographers and journalists are allowed to bring professional cameras onto the premises!
- Organizer and artists reserve the right to film, video and TV recording of concert shows and event atmosphere. Visitor recorded for the document may also be published without further notice with no financial compensation.
- The beer is tapped into reusable cups with eyelet for attachment. A refundable deposit is 50 CZK. Cups are exchanged within purchase of another beer or could be returned. Promotional cups can be also available in the event shop. But for hygiene reasons you don't receive beer into this cups which you bought in event shop.
- The only currency valid within the event area is CZK (Czech Crown). No dogs or other animals are allowed in event area!
- All visitors must respect these rules and instructions as well as those given out by organizers and security services!
- Ban of bringing beverages to the VIP balcony (if is availible). Except for beverages in sealable PET bottles. Please, lock your bags and coats up (if is availible).
- By entering the event, the visitor declares that he/she meets the conditions of the current government hygiene and anti-epidemic measures. Please follow czech covid portal. (https://covid.gov.cz/situace/kultura/kocnerty)
- The organiser reserves the right to give instructions to the event participants in order to maintain the safety and smooth running of the event, to change the conditions stated with immediate effect if necessary, to change the programme and its content, including the performers, in the event of unforeseen events such as weather conditions, accidents, health conditions of the performers, etc.
- The Organiser may order the evacuation of the venue (area) in case of suspected danger to the health of the participants or the Organiser's property, such as natural disaster, terrorist attack, without any compensation for damage or loss of profit to the participant