RHAPSODY OF FIRE returns to the Czech Republic! They will play in ZLÍN in April 2023!
RHAPSODY OF FIRE, Nightmare, Phantom Elite – Glory For Salvation Tour 2023 – 21.04.2023 – ZLÍN, Masters of Rock Café
On November 26th, 2021, Italian symphonic metal kings RHAPSODY OF FIRE released their critically acclaimed 13th studio album "Glory For Salvation". However, thanks to the pandemic that stopped the world for 2 years, they didn't have a chance to present the album live. Just right now!
Finally, the new epic compositions of these metal symphonists can be heard live, RHAPSODY OF FIRE will visit us as a part of their European tour "Glory For Salvation Tour 2023", in ZLÍN, the Masters of Rock Café club, on April 21st, 2023!
A wild ride into mighty, symphonic-metal grandeur awaits you! The catchy, sophisticated orchestration and the distinctive voice of frontman Giacomo Voli make the album "Glory For Salvation" not only a famous, second part of the band's trilogy, which began with their last album "The Eighth Mountain" (2019), but also a captivating and true metal masterpiece. The energy of each band member flows continuously and the virtuosity of all band members creates an absolutely perfect and famous Film Score Metal band at its best!
RHAPSODY OF FIRE is one of the most popular metal bands in Europe. They are the founders of epic symphonic metal, combining Hollywood sound with power-metal, and their live shows are always breathtaking...come and see it yourself…recharge your batteries at the Masters of Rock Café club in ZLÍN, April 21st, 2023!
Specual guests are bands SYMPHONITY and AVALAND.
19:00 doors open
20:00 – 20:30 Avaland
20:50 – 21:30 Symphonity
22:00 – 23:45 Rhapsody of Fire
- No money refund is possible once the ticket is paid.
- Ticket forgery is illegal and punished according to the law!
- Kid under 12 is allowed into area only when accompanied by an adult.
- Organizers take no responsibility for any health / personal belongings damages caused during show.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring drinks, plastic bottles, glass bottles, cans, seats, chairs, various footpads including polystyrene or wooden "cubes", as well as any weapons, knives, scissors, flag poles, umbrelas and other things classified by staff as dangerous! The organizer reserves the right to personal security check in a manner permissible by law at any time! Person refusing to consent to such check will be refused entry or escorted out.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring tape recorders or video cameras to the area! Violation of this rule could be classified as a crime!
- Taking photos is allowed only on compact cameras without additional lenses. Only accredited photographers and journalists are allowed to bring professional cameras onto the premises!
- Organizer and artists reserve the right to film, video and TV recording of concert shows and event atmosphere. Visitor recorded for the document may also be published without further notice with no financial compensation.
- The beer is tapped into reusable cups with eyelet for attachment. A refundable deposit is 50 CZK. Cups are exchanged within purchase of another beer or could be returned. Promotional cups can be also available in the event shop. But for hygiene reasons you don't receive beer into this cups which you bought in event shop.
- The only currency valid within the event area is CZK (Czech Crown). No dogs or other animals are allowed in event area!
- All visitors must respect these rules and instructions as well as those given out by organizers and security services!
- Ban of bringing beverages to the VIP balcony (if is availible). Except for beverages in sealable PET bottles. Please, lock your bags and coats up (if is availible).
- By entering the event, the visitor declares that he/she meets the conditions of the current government hygiene and anti-epidemic measures. Please follow czech covid portal. (https://covid.gov.cz/situace/kultura/kocnerty)
- The organiser reserves the right to give instructions to the event participants in order to maintain the safety and smooth running of the event, to change the conditions stated with immediate effect if necessary, to change the programme and its content, including the performers, in the event of unforeseen events such as weather conditions, accidents, health conditions of the performers, etc.
- The Organiser may order the evacuation of the venue (area) in case of suspected danger to the health of the participants or the Organiser's property, such as natural disaster, terrorist attack, without any compensation for damage or loss of profit to the participant