OBITUARY and MALEVOLENCE special guests of the HEAVEN SHALL BURN and TRIVIUM tour! Live in PRAGUE in January 2023!
HEAVEN SHALL BURN, TRIVIUM, OBITUARY, MALEVOLENCE - 22.1.2023, PRAGUE, Fórum Karlín
We already know that HEAVEN SHALL BURN are giong on jount tour with their friends TRIVIUM at the beginning of the next year. In PRAGUE, the Fórum Karlín they will appear on January 22nd, 2023, and perhaps no one doubts that it will be a really great musical adventure full of strong music and emotions. Their show is always elaborated in detail and full of energy. Not many bands are able to connect political and social issues such as human and animal rights with metal so impressively as HEAVEN SHALL BURN. TRIVIUM, the metal band from Orlando, Florida, is also looking forward to their big return to the world stages after a long break, which promises an evening full of destructive power, technical perfection, great melodies and irresistible riffs.
Two more strong metal bands are now joining this tour! OBITUARY and MALEVOLENCE!
Florida death-metal veterans OBITUARY will arrive not only with brand new material, recorded in a pandemic break, but also with the biggest hits from their more than 30-years music career. The second special guest of the tour is the English metal band MALEVOLENCE, which will also unpack there their this year's album "Malicious Intent" in its original musical performance, combining metalcore, punk, heavy-metal, thrash metal and Texas blues.
Underlined, the result is clear! Expect an incredibly strong metal evening, which, when your head processes it, will be stored deep in your memory and nothing will be able to erase it!
Concert tickets are on sale exclusively in the Ticketmaster network!
- No money refund is possible once the ticket is paid.
- Ticket forgery is illegal and punished according to the law!
- Kid under 12 is allowed into area only when accompanied by an adult.
- Organizers take no responsibility for any health / personal belongings damages caused during show.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring drinks, plastic bottles, glass bottles, cans, seats, chairs, various footpads including polystyrene or wooden "cubes", as well as any weapons, knives, scissors, flag poles, umbrelas and other things classified by staff as dangerous! The organizer reserves the right to personal security check in a manner permissible by law at any time! Person refusing to consent to such check will be refused entry or escorted out.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring tape recorders or video cameras to the area! Violation of this rule could be classified as a crime!
- Taking photos is allowed only on compact cameras without additional lenses. Only accredited photographers and journalists are allowed to bring professional cameras onto the premises!
- Organizer and artists reserve the right to film, video and TV recording of concert shows and event atmosphere. Visitor recorded for the document may also be published without further notice with no financial compensation.
- The beer is tapped into reusable cups with eyelet for attachment. A refundable deposit is 50 CZK. Cups are exchanged within purchase of another beer or could be returned. Promotional cups can be also available in the event shop. But for hygiene reasons you don't receive beer into this cups which you bought in event shop.
- The only currency valid within the event area is CZK (Czech Crown). No dogs or other animals are allowed in event area!
- All visitors must respect these rules and instructions as well as those given out by organizers and security services!
- Ban of bringing beverages to the VIP balcony (if is availible). Except for beverages in sealable PET bottles. Please, lock your bags and coats up (if is availible).
- By entering the event, the visitor declares that he/she meets the conditions of the current government hygiene and anti-epidemic measures. Please follow czech covid portal. (https://covid.gov.cz/situace/kultura/kocnerty)
- The organiser reserves the right to give instructions to the event participants in order to maintain the safety and smooth running of the event, to change the conditions stated with immediate effect if necessary, to change the programme and its content, including the performers, in the event of unforeseen events such as weather conditions, accidents, health conditions of the performers, etc.
- The Organiser may order the evacuation of the venue (area) in case of suspected danger to the health of the participants or the Organiser's property, such as natural disaster, terrorist attack, without any compensation for damage or loss of profit to the participant