ELECTRIC CALLBOY announces tour for the new album "Tekkno"! One concert belongs to PRAGUE!
16.3.2023, PRAGUE, Lucerna
Special Guest: Holding Absence
ELECTRIC CALLBOY are currently one of the hottest live acts when it comes to modern heavy sound. Completely sold-out shows all over Europe and one record breaking single release after the next are proof of the exceptional status that the band from Germany has achieved by now.
„What an absolute amazing feeling to be back on stage! The Hypa Hypa European Tour 2022 already fills our hearts with pure joy and happiness! This is what we make music for. And because it sold out so fast, we decided to bring back the madness on stage next year! With new songs, a whole new show and the ultimate TEKKNO power! So be fast and get your ticket now!“
Formed in 2010 under the name Eskimo Callboy, the band has already made plenty of noise in its first decade of existence, picking up newcomer awards, achieving top ten placements and causing a worldwide sensation, but judging by what's been going on in the last two years, that was just the prelude.
Since the singer Nico Sallach, who joined the band in 2020, the guys from Castrop-Rauxel have been really going for it! The very first single with him broke all previous dimensions: "Hypa Hypa" not only reached over 60 million plays on YouTube and the usual streaming portals. The next single "We Got The Moves", which is also featured on the new album "TEKKNO", proved to be another hit. Especially the screamingly funny video, in which the band takes the piss out of themselves with undercut wigs and nose glasses in their typical self-deprecating manner, has been the talk of the town ever since and has received a lot of attention worldwide. The next hit, "Pump It" also featured on "TEKKNO" whose incredibly funny clip was inspired by the aerobics videos of the Eighties, also made waves. The community even demanded that the band participate in the Eurovision Song Contest for Germany with this song, whereupon the musicians spontaneously filmed an official application. However, participation in the national preliminary round for the ESC was rejected due to an alleged lack of radio suitability, triggering a storm of indignation against the jury that culminated in a petition with over 125,000 signatures. Once again, Eskimo Callboy were the talk of the town.
Their latest tour, "Hypa Hypa tour 2022", was hopelessly sold out all over Europe! Therefore, do not hesitate to buy tickets for their "Tekkno Tour 2023" next year! ELECTRIC CALLBOY will roll the PRAGUE, Lucerna, on March 16th, 2023!
- No money refund is possible once the ticket is paid.
- Ticket forgery is illegal and punished according to the law!
- Kid under 12 is allowed into area only when accompanied by an adult.
- Organizers take no responsibility for any health / personal belongings damages caused during show.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring drinks, plastic bottles, glass bottles, cans, seats, chairs, various footpads including polystyrene or wooden "cubes", as well as any weapons, knives, scissors, flag poles, umbrelas and other things classified by staff as dangerous! The organizer reserves the right to personal security check in a manner permissible by law at any time! Person refusing to consent to such check will be refused entry or escorted out.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring tape recorders or video cameras to the area! Violation of this rule could be classified as a crime!
- Taking photos is allowed only on compact cameras without additional lenses. Only accredited photographers and journalists are allowed to bring professional cameras onto the premises!
- Organizer and artists reserve the right to film, video and TV recording of concert shows and event atmosphere. Visitor recorded for the document may also be published without further notice with no financial compensation.
- The beer is tapped into reusable cups with eyelet for attachment. A refundable deposit is 50 CZK. Cups are exchanged within purchase of another beer or could be returned. Promotional cups can be also available in the event shop. But for hygiene reasons you don't receive beer into this cups which you bought in event shop.
- The only currency valid within the event area is CZK (Czech Crown). No dogs or other animals are allowed in event area!
- All visitors must respect these rules and instructions as well as those given out by organizers and security services!
- Ban of bringing beverages to the VIP balcony (if is availible). Except for beverages in sealable PET bottles. Please, lock your bags and coats up (if is availible).
- By entering the event, the visitor declares that he/she meets the conditions of the current government hygiene and anti-epidemic measures. Please follow czech covid portal. (https://covid.gov.cz/situace/kultura/kocnerty)
- The organiser reserves the right to give instructions to the event participants in order to maintain the safety and smooth running of the event, to change the conditions stated with immediate effect if necessary, to change the programme and its content, including the performers, in the event of unforeseen events such as weather conditions, accidents, health conditions of the performers, etc.
- The Organiser may order the evacuation of the venue (area) in case of suspected danger to the health of the participants or the Organiser's property, such as natural disaster, terrorist attack, without any compensation for damage or loss of profit to the participant