SOLD OUT! Thank you!
AVATAR have rebranded their winter-spring tour and are featuring special guests! They will perform live in Brno in March 2023!
AVATAR, VEIL OF MAYA, KASSOGHTA – 19.3.2023 – BRNO, Sono Centrum
Swedish dark metal visionaries AVATAR are crazy, you know it, they know it, the fans know it, we all know it, so it's no surprise that they suddenly decided, as one man, to rebrand their upcoming tour and finally announce the two bands that will be traveling with them as special guests!
Fortunately, nothing else changes, so the date of the newly renamed "Dance Devil Dance Tour" for the Czech Republic remains and BRNO, Sono Centrum can prepare for their dangerous metal foray on March 19th, 2023!
AVATAR are ready to travel and intend to gather their "Avatar Country" in one place again. The experience that awaits you will be very wild, daring and extremely captivating.
The special guests of the tour will also give you their dose of energy! American metalcore/deathcore band VEIL OF MAYA, who work hard on new songs that they will throw at you. One single after another is hitting the world right now, the latest single so far is "Synthwave Vegan" and more will come. The second special guest of the tour is the Swiss progressive/melodic/death metal band KASSOGHTA, who are preparing to release their 2nd album "rEvolve" already this autumn, precisely on 11.11.2022. Then they will be getting ready for the journey with AVATAR and how they will burn this novelty into your head!
AVATAR, VEIL OF MAYA, KASSOGHTA – 19.03.2023. And BRNO, Sono Centrum will be shaking…Come and experience it!
18:00 doors open
19:00 – 19:30 Kassogtha
19:50 – 20:35 Veil Of Maya
21:05 – 23:00 AVATAR
- No money refund is possible once the ticket is paid.
- Ticket forgery is illegal and punished according to the law!
- Kid under 12 is allowed into area only when accompanied by an adult.
- Organizers take no responsibility for any health / personal belongings damages caused during show.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring drinks, plastic bottles, glass bottles, cans, seats, chairs, various footpads including polystyrene or wooden "cubes", as well as any weapons, knives, scissors, flag poles, umbrelas and other things classified by staff as dangerous! The organizer reserves the right to personal security check in a manner permissible by law at any time! Person refusing to consent to such check will be refused entry or escorted out.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring tape recorders or video cameras to the area! Violation of this rule could be classified as a crime!
- Taking photos is allowed only on compact cameras without additional lenses. Only accredited photographers and journalists are allowed to bring professional cameras onto the premises!
- Organizer and artists reserve the right to film, video and TV recording of concert shows and event atmosphere. Visitor recorded for the document may also be published without further notice with no financial compensation.
- The beer is tapped into reusable cups with eyelet for attachment. A refundable deposit is 50 CZK. Cups are exchanged within purchase of another beer or could be returned. Promotional cups can be also available in the event shop. But for hygiene reasons you don't receive beer into this cups which you bought in event shop.
- The only currency valid within the event area is CZK (Czech Crown). No dogs or other animals are allowed in event area!
- All visitors must respect these rules and instructions as well as those given out by organizers and security services!
- Ban of bringing beverages to the VIP balcony (if is availible). Except for beverages in sealable PET bottles. Please, lock your bags and coats up (if is availible).
- By entering the event, the visitor declares that he/she meets the conditions of the current government hygiene and anti-epidemic measures. Please follow czech covid portal. (https://covid.gov.cz/situace/kultura/kocnerty)
- The organiser reserves the right to give instructions to the event participants in order to maintain the safety and smooth running of the event, to change the conditions stated with immediate effect if necessary, to change the programme and its content, including the performers, in the event of unforeseen events such as weather conditions, accidents, health conditions of the performers, etc.
- The Organiser may order the evacuation of the venue (area) in case of suspected danger to the health of the participants or the Organiser's property, such as natural disaster, terrorist attack, without any compensation for damage or loss of profit to the participant