German rock-metal band ANNISOKAY included PRAGUE in their autumn headline tour!
ANNISOKAY – European Tour 2023 – 19.10.2023, PRAGUE, Storm
One of the most talented modern German bands, ANNISOKAY have planned their first headline tour this fall! Fans can look forward to more than 23 concerts in 9 European countries! One of them belongs to the Czech Republic! ANNISOKAY will play in PRAGUE, Storm club on October 19th, 2023!
„We are beyond excited to announce our upcoming Europe headline tour for October 2023! And be curious about our special guests. We can’t wait!“ – ANNISOKAY
ANNISOKAY have already completed successful tours in Europe, Great Britain, Japan, the USA and Russia and played as a special guest of stars such as EMIL BULLS, PARKWAY DRIVE and ELECTRIC CALLBOY. The guys have been playing since 2007. The idea for the band name came from the song "Smooth Criminal" by Michael Jackson. The band released a Michael Jackson cover EP in 2016 with the track "Annie are you okay?" as a tribute to this musical genius.
ANNISOKAY and their as yet undisclosed special guests will come to PRAGUE not only with their highly successful record "Aurora" (2020) and the new hard-core screamer Rudi Schwarzer behind the microphone, but they are also preparing a number of news and surprises. It will be a super fun with a lot of metal energy. Are you coming to see them and pump it up? October 19th, 2023 in PRAGUE, Storm club!
- No money refund is possible once the ticket is paid.
- Ticket forgery is illegal and punished according to the law!
- Kid under 12 is allowed into area only when accompanied by an adult.
- Organizers take no responsibility for any health / personal belongings damages caused during show.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring drinks, plastic bottles, glass bottles, cans, seats, chairs, various footpads including polystyrene or wooden "cubes", as well as any weapons, knives, scissors, flag poles, umbrelas and other things classified by staff as dangerous! The organizer reserves the right to personal security check in a manner permissible by law at any time! Person refusing to consent to such check will be refused entry or escorted out.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring tape recorders or video cameras to the area! Violation of this rule could be classified as a crime!
- Taking photos is allowed only on compact cameras without additional lenses. Only accredited photographers and journalists are allowed to bring professional cameras onto the premises!
- Organizer and artists reserve the right to film, video and TV recording of concert shows and event atmosphere. Visitor recorded for the document may also be published without further notice with no financial compensation.
- The beer is tapped into reusable cups with eyelet for attachment. A refundable deposit is 50 CZK. Cups are exchanged within purchase of another beer or could be returned. Promotional cups can be also available in the event shop. But for hygiene reasons you don't receive beer into this cups which you bought in event shop.
- The only currency valid within the event area is CZK (Czech Crown). No dogs or other animals are allowed in event area!
- All visitors must respect these rules and instructions as well as those given out by organizers and security services!
- Ban of bringing beverages to the VIP balcony (if is availible). Except for beverages in sealable PET bottles. Please, lock your bags and coats up (if is availible).
- By entering the event, the visitor declares that he/she meets the conditions of the current government hygiene and anti-epidemic measures. Please follow czech covid portal. (https://covid.gov.cz/situace/kultura/kocnerty)
- The organiser reserves the right to give instructions to the event participants in order to maintain the safety and smooth running of the event, to change the conditions stated with immediate effect if necessary, to change the programme and its content, including the performers, in the event of unforeseen events such as weather conditions, accidents, health conditions of the performers, etc.
- The Organiser may order the evacuation of the venue (area) in case of suspected danger to the health of the participants or the Organiser's property, such as natural disaster, terrorist attack, without any compensation for damage or loss of profit to the participant