TARJA TURUNEN will return to the Czech Republic next year with a brand new Christmas show "Christmas Peace" and this time event to 5 cities!
TARJA TURUNEN is called a queen, a diva, fantastic creature from another world… her concerts can make wonders… they can warm your heart and at the same time freeze your breath… this year TARJA returned with her breathtaking "Christmas Together" after two years to the Czech Republic and brought peace, right Christmas atmosphere and her personal, strong inner light to us. She managed to pour peace and hope into our veins and she did an incredible thing, to make us think about the depth and meaning of Christmas and look at this nice holiday as a possible milestone in our lives, when it is time to change something. It's not just a holiday of color, overeating and spending money, it's time for love and its power.
We have good news for you who did not manage, miss or could not attend these concerts this year. TARJA, powered by her success this year, has planned a Christmas tour with forthe next year already! This time even to 5 czech cities:
13.12.2022 ZLÍN, Congress Center
14.12.2022 OSTRAVA, Gong
15.12.2022 PILSEN, Synagogue
17.12.2022 OLOMOUC, Church of Our Lady of the Snows
18.12.2022 PRAGUE, Congress Center
A brand new Christmas program with the title "Christmas Peace" is waiting for you! TARJA has it already in her head and she is looking forward to surprising, warming, pleasing, calming and tuning you into nice Christmas note with the new show again. With her it´s going to be really wonderful Advent time.
Ticket sales for all cities have just started. Get the best places on time.
19:00 doors open
- No money refund is possible once the ticket is paid.
- Ticket forgery is illegal and punished according to the law!
- Kid under 12 is allowed into area only when accompanied by an adult.
- Organizers take no responsibility for any health / personal belongings damages caused during show.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring drinks, plastic bottles, glass bottles, cans, seats, chairs, various footpads including polystyrene or wooden "cubes", as well as any weapons, knives, scissors, flag poles, umbrelas and other things classified by staff as dangerous! The organizer reserves the right to personal security check in a manner permissible by law at any time! Person refusing to consent to such check will be refused entry or escorted out.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring tape recorders or video cameras to the area! Violation of this rule could be classified as a crime!
- Taking photos is allowed only on compact cameras without additional lenses. Only accredited photographers and journalists are allowed to bring professional cameras onto the premises!
- Organizer and artists reserve the right to film, video and TV recording of concert shows and event atmosphere. Visitor recorded for the document may also be published without further notice with no financial compensation.
- The beer is tapped into reusable cups with eyelet for attachment. A refundable deposit is 70 CZK. Cups are exchanged within purchase of another beer or could be returned. Promotional cups can be also available in the event shop. But for hygiene reasons you don't receive beer into this cups which you bought in event shop.
- The only currency valid within the event area is CZK (Czech Crown). No dogs or other animals are allowed in event area!
- All visitors must respect these rules and instructions as well as those given out by organizers and security services!
- Ban of bringing beverages to the VIP balcony (if is availible). Except for beverages in sealable PET bottles. Please, lock your bags and coats up (if is availible).
- By entering the event, the visitor declares that he/she meets the conditions of the current government hygiene and anti-epidemic measures. Please follow czech covid portal. (https://covid.gov.cz/situace/kultura/kocnerty)
- The organiser reserves the right to give instructions to the event participants in order to maintain the safety and smooth running of the event, to change the conditions stated with immediate effect if necessary, to change the programme and its content, including the performers, in the event of unforeseen events such as weather conditions, accidents, health conditions of the performers, etc.
- The Organiser may order the evacuation of the venue (area) in case of suspected danger to the health of the participants or the Organiser's property, such as natural disaster, terrorist attack, without any compensation for damage or loss of profit to the participant