ATTENTION! We have a new date of SABATON´s concert in PRAGUE for you! It´s August 2022!
25. 8. 2022 PRAGUE, O2 arena
Special guests: AVATAR, BLOODBOUND
So it's here, friends! Swedish metal warriors SABATON have just confirmed the new date of the concert of their long-planned tour "The Tour To End All Tours" for Czech fans! And we have good news for you!
SABATON will arrive to PRAGUE, the O2 arena, this summer! August 25th, 2022!
Since SABATON´s inception on the threshold of a new millennium, these powerful Swedes have been conquering battlefield after battlefield. SABATON have a fairly large pile of gold and platinum on their account, such as the 4x platinum record "Carolus Rex" from 2012! Crowd-commanding headline shows at the largest European festivals, such as Polish Woodstock in front of half a million devoted admirers? High profile tours in Australia, Asia and both American continents…and the enumeration of all their victories could continue to infinity. Even in our country, they are very admired and beloved bands and have won many metal hearts.
SABATON's new album "The War To End All Wars" (out this Friday, March 4th, 2022) is a brand new, powerful weapon for another giant metal attack! The plan of is now given and confirmed! Prepare yourselves friends, the unstoppable metal tank SABATON will charge you with energy that will last for a very long time!
SABATON returns, armed with strength, energy and the desire to win! August 25th, PRAGUE, O2 arena!
The summer holidays will be really full of great events this year, and that's good, look forward to it and enjoy it!
Concert tickets are available on Ticketmaster and Ticketportal!
18:00 hall opens
19:00 – 19:35 Bloodbound
19:55 – 20:45 Avatar
21:15 – 23:00 SABATON
- No money refund is possible once the ticket is paid.
- Ticket forgery is illegal and punished according to the law!
- Kid under 12 is allowed into area only when accompanied by an adult.
- Organizers take no responsibility for any health / personal belongings damages caused during show.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring drinks, plastic bottles, glass bottles, cans, seats, chairs, various footpads including polystyrene or wooden "cubes", as well as any weapons, knives, scissors, flag poles, umbrelas and other things classified by staff as dangerous! The organizer reserves the right to personal security check in a manner permissible by law at any time! Person refusing to consent to such check will be refused entry or escorted out.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring tape recorders or video cameras to the area! Violation of this rule could be classified as a crime!
- Taking photos is allowed only on compact cameras without additional lenses. Only accredited photographers and journalists are allowed to bring professional cameras onto the premises!
- Organizer and artists reserve the right to film, video and TV recording of concert shows and event atmosphere. Visitor recorded for the document may also be published without further notice with no financial compensation.
- The beer is tapped into reusable cups with eyelet for attachment. A refundable deposit is 50 CZK. Cups are exchanged within purchase of another beer or could be returned. Promotional cups can be also available in the event shop. But for hygiene reasons you don't receive beer into this cups which you bought in event shop.
- The only currency valid within the event area is CZK (Czech Crown). No dogs or other animals are allowed in event area!
- All visitors must respect these rules and instructions as well as those given out by organizers and security services!
- Ban of bringing beverages to the VIP balcony (if is availible). Except for beverages in sealable PET bottles. Please, lock your bags and coats up (if is availible).
- By entering the event, the visitor declares that he/she meets the conditions of the current government hygiene and anti-epidemic measures. Please follow czech covid portal. (https://covid.gov.cz/situace/kultura/kocnerty)
- The organiser reserves the right to give instructions to the event participants in order to maintain the safety and smooth running of the event, to change the conditions stated with immediate effect if necessary, to change the programme and its content, including the performers, in the event of unforeseen events such as weather conditions, accidents, health conditions of the performers, etc.
- The Organiser may order the evacuation of the venue (area) in case of suspected danger to the health of the participants or the Organiser's property, such as natural disaster, terrorist attack, without any compensation for damage or loss of profit to the participant