ORDEN OGAN have to cancel their European tour!
The situation hovers between difficult and impossible: ORDEN OGAN also have to cancel their "Final Days" European Tour due to the ongoing pandemic situation. The first show for their new record "Final Days" would have been on Feb 11th in the Muffathalle in Munich. Originally the tour was planned in September 2020 with special guests Grave Digger and Rage, then had to be postponed three times (now with Brothers of Metal and Wind Rose as special guests). Band and Decibel Touring have tried everything to make this tour possible, but now all dates in Germany, France, Switzerland, Benelux and Russia have to be canceled, just as the ZLIN´s show on February 12.
New dates are not planned for now, band and booking agency are now taking a more passive stance and want to wait for further developments.
Ticketholders get a refund of the ticket price at the ticket seller where they have bought their tickets.
In March 2021 the new ORDEN OGAN record "Final Days" was released via AFM records and reached #3 in the official German album charts. It is an amazing sounding science-fiction-themed concept record that wowed metal fans all around the globe. ORDEN OGAN belong to the international spearhead of power metal and are acknowledged as an inherent part of the younger Metal-Generation.
The date that ORDEN OGAN can finally perform their new songs on tour is still written in the stars.
For now, take care, dear fans!
- No money refund is possible once the ticket is paid.
- Ticket forgery is illegal and punished according to the law!
- Children older than 3 need their own ticket. Kid under 12 is allowed into area only when accompanied by an adult.
- Ticket = wristband. With it you can leave and re-enter the venue at any anytime. Once you take it off or lose it, you will not be able to re-enter the venue! All persons without wristband on hand will be immediately taken out!
- Ticket for wristband exchange will take place at entrance to venue.
- Organizers take no responsibility for any health / personal belongings damages caused during show.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring drinks, plastic bottles, glass bottles, cans, seats, chairs, various footpads including polystyrene or wooden "cubes", as well as any weapons, knives, scissors, flag poles, umbrelas and other things classified by staff as dangerous! The organizer reserves the right to personal security check in a manner permissible by law at any time! Person refusing to consent to such check will be refused entry or escorted out.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring tape recorders or video cameras to the area! Violation of this rule could be classified as a crime!
- Taking photos is allowed only on compact cameras without additional lenses. Only accredited photographers and journalists are allowed to bring professional cameras onto the premises!
- Organizer and artists reserve the right to film, video and TV recording of concert shows and event atmosphere. Visitor recorded for the document may also be published without further notice with no financial compensation.
- The beer is tapped into reusable cups with eyelet for attachment. A refundable deposit is 50 CZK. Cups are exchanged within purchase of another beer or could be returned. Promotional cups can be also available in the event shop. But for hygiene reasons you don't receive beer into this cups which you bought in event shop.
- The only currency valid within the event area is CZK (Czech Crown). No dogs or other animals are allowed in event area!
- All visitors must respect these rules and instructions as well as those given out by organizers and security services!
- Ban of bringing beverages to the VIP balcony (if is availible). Except for beverages in sealable PET bottles. Please, lock your bags and coats up (if is availible).
- By entering the event, the visitor declares that he/she meets the conditions of the current government hygiene and anti-epidemic measures. Please follow czech covid portal. (https://covid.gov.cz/situace/kultura/kocnerty)
- The organiser reserves the right to give instructions to the event participants in order to maintain the safety and smooth running of the event, to change the conditions stated with immediate effect if necessary, to change the programme and its content, including the performers, in the event of unforeseen events such as weather conditions, accidents, health conditions of the performers, etc.
- The Organiser may order the evacuation of the venue (area) in case of suspected danger to the health of the participants or the Organiser's property, such as natural disaster, terrorist attack, without any compensation for damage or loss of profit to the participant