The Third Commandment tour of young rock band LUCIFER is rescheduled to February 2022!
Multinational Heavy Rock Megalith from Stockholm LUCIFER is very interesting energetic group, influenced by the famous seventies and led by the incredible German singer Johanna Sadonis. Their style could be defined as heavy-metal spiced with doom rock. They are influenced by such bands like Black Sabbath or Deep Purple. Founded in 2014 in Berlin by Johanna Sadonis, the group first consisted of Cathedral, Angel Witch and Ladytron members. The first 7” Single „Anubis“ and debut album „Lucifer I“, penned by Sadonis and Cathedral’s Garry Jennings brought LUCIFER international recognition. After several other line-up changes, the band is still pulled by the incredible German singer Sadonis, now alongside with drummer Nick Andersson (Entombed, The Hellacopters), guitarists Martin Nordin and Linus Björklund and bassist Harald Göthblad, and this spring they released their third album „Lucifer III“.
However, the planned "The Third Commandment Tour" was thwarted by Coronavirus and now it is already clear that even a second, rescheduled date will not be possible to make. LUCIFER are excited and ready to win your hearts with their rock-metal traps in February 2022! Rock and Roll is not dead! Long live Rock and Roll, "The Third Commandment Tour 2022" and the third date of the LUCIFER metal monster concert in PRAGUE!
Third time is lucky! LUCIFER will play in PRAGUE, in the club Nová Chmelnice, 12. 2. 2022!
A special guest of the concert is the Swedish occult rock band YEAR OF THE GOAT, which will also present their current opus "Novis Orbis Terrarum Ordinis".
Purchased tickets remain valid for a new date.
- No money refund is possible once the ticket is paid.
- Ticket forgery is illegal and punished according to the law!
- Children older than 3 need their own ticket. Kid under 12 is allowed into area only when accompanied by an adult.
- Ticket = wristband. With it you can leave and re-enter the venue at any anytime. Once you take it off or lose it, you will not be able to re-enter the venue! All persons without wristband on hand will be immediately taken out!
- Ticket for wristband exchange will take place at entrance to venue.
- Organizers take no responsibility for any health / personal belongings damages caused during show.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring drinks, plastic bottles, glass bottles, cans, seats, chairs, various footpads including polystyrene or wooden "cubes", as well as any weapons, knives, scissors, flag poles, umbrelas and other things classified by staff as dangerous! The organizer reserves the right to personal security check in a manner permissible by law at any time! Person refusing to consent to such check will be refused entry or escorted out.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring tape recorders or video cameras to the area! Violation of this rule could be classified as a crime!
- Taking photos is allowed only on compact cameras without additional lenses. Only accredited photographers and journalists are allowed to bring professional cameras onto the premises!
- Organizer and artists reserve the right to film, video and TV recording of concert shows and festival atmosphere. Visitor recorded for the document may also be published without further notice with no financial compensation.
- The beer is tapped into reusable cups with eyelet for attachment. A refundable deposit is 50 CZK. Cups are exchanged within purchase of another beer or could be returned. Promotional cups can be also available in the festival shop. But for hygiene reasons you don't receive beer into this cups which you bought in festival shop.
- The only currency valid within the festival area is CZK (Czech Crown). No dogs or other animals are allowed in festival area!
- All visitors must respect these rules and instructions as well as those given out by organizers and security services!
- Ban of bringing beverages to the VIP balcony (if is availible). Except for beverages in sealable PET bottles. Please, lock your bags and coats up (if is availible).