German gothic-metal band LORD OF THE LOST announces European tour! They will play in October in PRAGUE!
LORD OF THE LOST, Homecoming Tour 2022, 28.10.2022, PRAGUE, Storm club
Stagnation has never been an option for LORD OF THE LOST, as demonstrated with the release of their epic double album „Judas“ in July 2021, which entered the German album charts on #2 right away. It is the biggest chart success for the St. Pauli based band to date.
Due to the pandemic, a tour for that very album has been a long time coming. In a world where more and more people seek shelter in music, a world where this very idea behind the name LORD OF THE LOST takes on increasing significance, this coming tour is so much more than ”just“ the „Judas“ album tour for both the band and their fans. It is, in fact, a sort of homecoming. Coming home to the stages of this world.
LORD OF THE LOST concerts have always been more than just concerts. They are gatherings for a strong, family-like community, a lighthouse in the dark. Now more than ever.
In this spirit, LORD OF THE LOST will give everything they’ve got on their HOMECOMING TOUR 2022, visiting a total of 21 cities in 9 countries. A selection of „Judas“ songs and all-time favourites will let us forget the world around us for a moment, and instead, will let us do what we’ve all been craving for so long now: to go wild. Be it on stage, or in front of it!
LORD OF THE LOST will bring along their friends, german gothic-metal band NACHTBLUT and german gothic-rock band SCARLET DORN to complete the evening both musically and emotionally.
This autumn will be full of great concerts and the raw, dark weather even help to the gothic-metal art perfection. LORD OF THE LOST will stop at the only concert for the Czech Republic, in PRAGUE, Storm club, October 28th, 2022! Come and enjoy it!
- No money refund is possible once the ticket is paid.
- Ticket forgery is illegal and punished according to the law!
- Kid under 12 is allowed into area only when accompanied by an adult.
- Organizers take no responsibility for any health / personal belongings damages caused during show.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring drinks, plastic bottles, glass bottles, cans, seats, chairs, various footpads including polystyrene or wooden "cubes", as well as any weapons, knives, scissors, flag poles, umbrelas and other things classified by staff as dangerous! The organizer reserves the right to personal security check in a manner permissible by law at any time! Person refusing to consent to such check will be refused entry or escorted out.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring tape recorders or video cameras to the area! Violation of this rule could be classified as a crime!
- Taking photos is allowed only on compact cameras without additional lenses. Only accredited photographers and journalists are allowed to bring professional cameras onto the premises!
- Organizer and artists reserve the right to film, video and TV recording of concert shows and event atmosphere. Visitor recorded for the document may also be published without further notice with no financial compensation.
- The beer is tapped into reusable cups with eyelet for attachment. A refundable deposit is 50 CZK. Cups are exchanged within purchase of another beer or could be returned. Promotional cups can be also available in the event shop. But for hygiene reasons you don't receive beer into this cups which you bought in event shop.
- The only currency valid within the event area is CZK (Czech Crown). No dogs or other animals are allowed in event area!
- All visitors must respect these rules and instructions as well as those given out by organizers and security services!
- Ban of bringing beverages to the VIP balcony (if is availible). Except for beverages in sealable PET bottles. Please, lock your bags and coats up (if is availible).
- By entering the event, the visitor declares that he/she meets the conditions of the current government hygiene and anti-epidemic measures. Please follow czech covid portal. (https://covid.gov.cz/situace/kultura/kocnerty)
- The organiser reserves the right to give instructions to the event participants in order to maintain the safety and smooth running of the event, to change the conditions stated with immediate effect if necessary, to change the programme and its content, including the performers, in the event of unforeseen events such as weather conditions, accidents, health conditions of the performers, etc.
- The Organiser may order the evacuation of the venue (area) in case of suspected danger to the health of the participants or the Organiser's property, such as natural disaster, terrorist attack, without any compensation for damage or loss of profit to the participant