LEAVES´ EYES are postponing their tour for next year! They will play in PRAGUE in December 2022!
Symphonic-metal bards LEAVES´ EYES have decided, like many other bands, to postpone their planned "The Last Viking European Tour" to 2022! The reason is the still persistent pandemic, restrictions on travel between countries and various restrictions on the organization of events. The planned show could not take place in such a way that everyone is satisfied, the band, the organizer and especially you, fans. LEAVES´EYES have worked hard and they have a new tour plan ready, so we can now announce a new date for the concert planned for PRAGUE, Storm Club – it´s December 9th, 2022!
Special guests are the melodic-power-metal Italians TEMPERANCE and the symphonic-metal band from the USA CATALYST CRIME!
In their work, LEAVES 'EYES always attach maximum importance to the accurate expression of historical events. They read a lot of books and carefully studied the Viking sagas for their current album "The Last Viking". Thus came the story of the end of the Viking Age. "The Last Viking" is an epic soundtrack to the legendary world of Viking adventures.
LEAVES´EYES believe that you will be patient and you will wait another year for this famous historical saga about the last Viking´s king! So please write down the new date of the historical lecture from LEAVES´EYES - 9.12.2022, PRAGUE, Klub Storm!
Already purchased tickets remain valid for a new date!
- No money refund is possible once the ticket is paid.
- Ticket forgery is illegal and punished according to the law!
- Kid under 12 is allowed into area only when accompanied by an adult.
- Organizers take no responsibility for any health / personal belongings damages caused during show.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring drinks, plastic bottles, glass bottles, cans, seats, chairs, various footpads including polystyrene or wooden "cubes", as well as any weapons, knives, scissors, flag poles, umbrelas and other things classified by staff as dangerous! The organizer reserves the right to personal security check in a manner permissible by law at any time! Person refusing to consent to such check will be refused entry or escorted out.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring tape recorders or video cameras to the area! Violation of this rule could be classified as a crime!
- Taking photos is allowed only on compact cameras without additional lenses. Only accredited photographers and journalists are allowed to bring professional cameras onto the premises!
- Organizer and artists reserve the right to film, video and TV recording of concert shows and event atmosphere. Visitor recorded for the document may also be published without further notice with no financial compensation.
- The beer is tapped into reusable cups with eyelet for attachment. A refundable deposit is 50 CZK. Cups are exchanged within purchase of another beer or could be returned. Promotional cups can be also available in the event shop. But for hygiene reasons you don't receive beer into this cups which you bought in event shop.
- The only currency valid within the event area is CZK (Czech Crown). No dogs or other animals are allowed in event area!
- All visitors must respect these rules and instructions as well as those given out by organizers and security services!
- Ban of bringing beverages to the VIP balcony (if is availible). Except for beverages in sealable PET bottles. Please, lock your bags and coats up (if is availible).
- By entering the event, the visitor declares that he/she meets the conditions of the current government hygiene and anti-epidemic measures. Please follow czech covid portal. (https://covid.gov.cz/situace/kultura/kocnerty)
- The organiser reserves the right to give instructions to the event participants in order to maintain the safety and smooth running of the event, to change the conditions stated with immediate effect if necessary, to change the programme and its content, including the performers, in the event of unforeseen events such as weather conditions, accidents, health conditions of the performers, etc.
- The Organiser may order the evacuation of the venue (area) in case of suspected danger to the health of the participants or the Organiser's property, such as natural disaster, terrorist attack, without any compensation for damage or loss of profit to the participant