German metalcore band ESKIMO CALLBOY announces their HYPA HYPA EUROPEAN TOUR 2022! One stop of the tour belongs to PRAGUE!
After taking the internet by storm with their hymn and the matching video for “Hypa Hypa” internationally as well as landing a #10 in the Official German Album Charts with their most recent EP “MMXX” ESKIMO CALLBOY are announcing new dates for their massive HYPA HYPA EUROPEAN TOUR that is taking the band to a total of 11 countries in January and February of 2022! Their famous, "Porno metal" will be enjoyed and heard in the Czech Republic too!
January 25th, 2022, PRAGUE, MeetFactory!
It's still a long time, but be careful, don´t fall asleep buying tickets! Most of their last concerts were sold out soon!
The band states: „With the covid-19 pandemic still going strong, our hearts are bleeding, but we are forced to postpone all our upcoming concerts. After all these months of not being able to see you all, this tour is going to be our ray of hope. With your help we could almost sell out the entire tour. It‘s your wonderful support and feedback that makes us still stay positive! So we are happy to tell you that we’re gonna come back with a new album and the biggest release tour that we‘ve ever played. With bigger venues, more dates and a stage production that will take your breath away. We sincerely hope to see you on our new tour and wish you and your loved ones all the best. Take good care of each other and stay healthy.Much love, EC“.
ESKIMO CALLBOY are not newcomers to the scene! They has been exploring the fields of metalcore, comedy rock or post hardcore for 10 years. Their style is partly influenced by techno. Their lyrics revolve around drinking, parties and sex, so the band call their music "Porno metal", but as the singer Sebastian Beisler himself remarked, it's all about satire. German Metal Hammer magazine gave the band positive critique: "This is why Eskimo Callboy is fun because they dismiss themselves and let ruling the fun"!
So, throw away your worries and devote to joy! After such a long time of uncertainty and silence, you deserve it!
ESKIMO CALLBOY invites you to PRAGUE, MeetFactory, January 25th, 2022!
- No money refund is possible once the ticket is paid.
- Ticket forgery is illegal and punished according to the law!
- Children older than 3 need their own ticket. Kid under 12 is allowed into area only when accompanied by an adult.
- Ticket = wristband. With it you can leave and re-enter the venue at any anytime. Once you take it off or lose it, you will not be able to re-enter the venue! All persons without wristband on hand will be immediately taken out!
- Ticket for wristband exchange will take place at entrance to venue.
- Organizers take no responsibility for any health / personal belongings damages caused during show.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring drinks, plastic bottles, glass bottles, cans, seats, chairs, various footpads including polystyrene or wooden "cubes", as well as any weapons, knives, scissors, flag poles, umbrelas and other things classified by staff as dangerous! The organizer reserves the right to personal security check in a manner permissible by law at any time! Person refusing to consent to such check will be refused entry or escorted out.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring tape recorders or video cameras to the area! Violation of this rule could be classified as a crime!
- Taking photos is allowed only on compact cameras without additional lenses. Only accredited photographers and journalists are allowed to bring professional cameras onto the premises!
- Organizer and artists reserve the right to film, video and TV recording of concert shows and festival atmosphere. Visitor recorded for the document may also be published without further notice with no financial compensation.
- The beer is tapped into reusable cups with eyelet for attachment. A refundable deposit is 50 CZK. Cups are exchanged within purchase of another beer or could be returned. Promotional cups can be also available in the festival shop. But for hygiene reasons you don't receive beer into this cups which you bought in festival shop.
- The only currency valid within the festival area is CZK (Czech Crown). No dogs or other animals are allowed in festival area!
- All visitors must respect these rules and instructions as well as those given out by organizers and security services!
- Ban of bringing beverages to the VIP balcony (if is availible). Except for beverages in sealable PET bottles. Please, lock your bags and coats up (if is availible).