DIE HAPPY postpone their autumn tour by a year! They will play in PRAGUE in November 2022!
Friends, the German rock band DIE HAPPY, led by Marta Jandová, unfortunately has to reschedule again their planned autumn concerts with new album "Guess What"! The reason is still the same, still very unclear and complicated situation around various corona-rules and regulations.
Autumn concerts are rescheduled to new dates!
DIE HAPPY will play in PRAGUE, Akropolis Palace on November 13th, 2022!
Band statement: “We have been hoping for a long time that we will be able to play in October, but just the idea of playing a concert in a inner clubs with masks does not correspond to our ideas about a nice concert evening that we would like to give you. So we rescheduled all autumn concerts to the next year with a heavy heart again and we hope for your understanding and patience. Friends, thank you for your support. Rock greetings from Marta, Thorsten, Ralph and Jürgen".
All purchased concert tickets remain valid for a new date!
The new date for PRAGUE, Akropolis Palace is November 13th, 2022! Make a big note somewhere so you don't miss it next year!
- No money refund is possible once the ticket is paid.
- Ticket forgery is illegal and punished according to the law!
- Kid under 12 is allowed into area only when accompanied by an adult.
- Organizers take no responsibility for any health / personal belongings damages caused during show.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring drinks, plastic bottles, glass bottles, cans, seats, chairs, various footpads including polystyrene or wooden "cubes", as well as any weapons, knives, scissors, flag poles, umbrelas and other things classified by staff as dangerous! The organizer reserves the right to personal security check in a manner permissible by law at any time! Person refusing to consent to such check will be refused entry or escorted out.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring tape recorders or video cameras to the area! Violation of this rule could be classified as a crime!
- Taking photos is allowed only on compact cameras without additional lenses. Only accredited photographers and journalists are allowed to bring professional cameras onto the premises!
- Organizer and artists reserve the right to film, video and TV recording of concert shows and event atmosphere. Visitor recorded for the document may also be published without further notice with no financial compensation.
- The beer is tapped into reusable cups with eyelet for attachment. A refundable deposit is 50 CZK. Cups are exchanged within purchase of another beer or could be returned. Promotional cups can be also available in the event shop. But for hygiene reasons you don't receive beer into this cups which you bought in event shop.
- The only currency valid within the event area is CZK (Czech Crown). No dogs or other animals are allowed in event area!
- All visitors must respect these rules and instructions as well as those given out by organizers and security services!
- Ban of bringing beverages to the VIP balcony (if is availible). Except for beverages in sealable PET bottles. Please, lock your bags and coats up (if is availible).
- By entering the event, the visitor declares that he/she meets the conditions of the current government hygiene and anti-epidemic measures. Please follow czech covid portal. (https://covid.gov.cz/situace/kultura/kocnerty)
- The organiser reserves the right to give instructions to the event participants in order to maintain the safety and smooth running of the event, to change the conditions stated with immediate effect if necessary, to change the programme and its content, including the performers, in the event of unforeseen events such as weather conditions, accidents, health conditions of the performers, etc.
- The Organiser may order the evacuation of the venue (area) in case of suspected danger to the health of the participants or the Organiser's property, such as natural disaster, terrorist attack, without any compensation for damage or loss of profit to the participant