ARCH ENEMY & BEHEMOTH postpone „The European Siege“ to autumn 2022!
BEHEMOTH and ARCH ENEMY's thunderous European Siege tour is regrettably forced to postpone until October 2022 due to the ongoing global situation. In more positive news, by 2022, both of the revered metal bands will have brand new albums arriving, so expect a taste of new music from both artists for these rescheduled dates.
ARCH ENEMY’s founder and guitarist, Michael Amott says; "Nobody’s more disappointed than us about this, that’s for damn sure. But it is what it is, and we’re already looking forward to getting back to it in 2022! Stay healthy, stay Metal!"
BEHEMOTH’s frontman and creative visionary Nergal agrese: "As Michael says, it is what it is - we go again for 2022! BEHEMOTH are coming with new music and new stage shenanigans…a spectacle worth waiting for. We’ll see you there!"
The rescheduled date the Czech Republic, PRAGUE, TipSport Arena is 15. 10. 2022!
All tickets will remain valid for the new date, so keep them safe.
The tour retains its special guest slot from BEHEMOTH and ARCH ENEMY's longtime friends and metal legends CARCASS, and opening the evening’s momentous proceedings will be Portland, OR's hotly-tipped gothic metal newcomers, UNTO OTHERS (formerly known as Idle Hands).
Write down the new date of the ARCH ENEMY and BEHEMOTH concert in your diaries on October 15th, 2022 and let's look on the bright side of it, it will be a longer time, but it will be an even bigger, more bombastic and stronger experience.
- No money refund is possible once the ticket is paid.
- Ticket forgery is illegal and punished according to the law!
- Kid under 12 is allowed into area only when accompanied by an adult.
- Organizers take no responsibility for any health / personal belongings damages caused during show.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring drinks, plastic bottles, glass bottles, cans, seats, chairs, various footpads including polystyrene or wooden "cubes", as well as any weapons, knives, scissors, flag poles, umbrelas and other things classified by staff as dangerous! The organizer reserves the right to personal security check in a manner permissible by law at any time! Person refusing to consent to such check will be refused entry or escorted out.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring tape recorders or video cameras to the area! Violation of this rule could be classified as a crime!
- Taking photos is allowed only on compact cameras without additional lenses. Only accredited photographers and journalists are allowed to bring professional cameras onto the premises!
- Organizer and artists reserve the right to film, video and TV recording of concert shows and event atmosphere. Visitor recorded for the document may also be published without further notice with no financial compensation.
- The beer is tapped into reusable cups with eyelet for attachment. A refundable deposit is 50 CZK. Cups are exchanged within purchase of another beer or could be returned. Promotional cups can be also available in the event shop. But for hygiene reasons you don't receive beer into this cups which you bought in event shop.
- The only currency valid within the event area is CZK (Czech Crown). No dogs or other animals are allowed in event area!
- All visitors must respect these rules and instructions as well as those given out by organizers and security services!
- Ban of bringing beverages to the VIP balcony (if is availible). Except for beverages in sealable PET bottles. Please, lock your bags and coats up (if is availible).
- By entering the event, the visitor declares that he/she meets the conditions of the current government hygiene and anti-epidemic measures. Please follow czech covid portal. (https://covid.gov.cz/situace/kultura/kocnerty)
- The organiser reserves the right to give instructions to the event participants in order to maintain the safety and smooth running of the event, to change the conditions stated with immediate effect if necessary, to change the programme and its content, including the performers, in the event of unforeseen events such as weather conditions, accidents, health conditions of the performers, etc.
- The Organiser may order the evacuation of the venue (area) in case of suspected danger to the health of the participants or the Organiser's property, such as natural disaster, terrorist attack, without any compensation for damage or loss of profit to the participant