ATTENTION! The Epic Apocalypse Tour of the bands APOCALYPTICA and EPICA is postponed to January 2022!
Covid-19 decided to continue testing us how strong and tenacious we are in our patience, love of music, especially live concerts, whose atmosphere is irreplaceable. Another big and highly anticipated tour of the popular bands APOCALYPTICA and EPICA changes the year in the title to "The Epic Apocalypse Tour 2022". The bands APOCALYPTICA and EPICA have decided to open the new year 2022 with their long-planned spectacular tour over Europe. It starts on January 6th, 2022 in Germany and to the Czech republic, BRNO, Vodova hall will arrive on 12. 1. 2022!
We all firmly believe that the year 2022 will bear no traces of the virus, and all the fears, insecurities, and different security measures and regulations will only become a note in future history books.
However, none of the bands are idle in these complicated times and they are preparing new music materials and the production of concerts that will simply take your breath away! The Dutch symphonic metal kings EPICA are very proud to release their new record "Omega" on February 26th, 2021 and also a special guest of the tour, the band WHEEL is preparing a new album "Resident Human", which is to be released on March 26th, 2021!
We will definitely have a lot of new live experiences in a brand new, impressive production, full of special effects and pyro, all in a breathtaking stage design! It will be a very emotional start to the new year 2022, full of human belonging and the excitement of a full return to life! Stay healthy, plan your trip to BRNO, to the concert of APOCALYPTICA, EPICA, WHEEL on January 12, 2022 and look forward to it!
Already purchased concert tickets remain valid for a new date!
- No money refund is possible once the ticket is paid.
- Ticket forgery is illegal and punished according to the law!
- Children older than 3 need their own ticket. Kid under 12 is allowed into area only when accompanied by an adult.
- Ticket = wristband. With it you can leave and re-enter the venue at any anytime. Once you take it off or lose it, you will not be able to re-enter the venue! All persons without wristband on hand will be immediately taken out!
- Ticket for wristband exchange will take place at entrance to venue.
- Organizers take no responsibility for any health / personal belongings damages caused during show.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring drinks, plastic bottles, glass bottles, cans, seats, chairs, various footpads including polystyrene or wooden "cubes", as well as any weapons, knives, scissors, flag poles, umbrelas and other things classified by staff as dangerous! The organizer reserves the right to personal security check in a manner permissible by law at any time! Person refusing to consent to such check will be refused entry or escorted out.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring tape recorders or video cameras to the area! Violation of this rule could be classified as a crime!
- Taking photos is allowed only on compact cameras without additional lenses. Only accredited photographers and journalists are allowed to bring professional cameras onto the premises!
- Organizer and artists reserve the right to film, video and TV recording of concert shows and festival atmosphere. Visitor recorded for the document may also be published without further notice with no financial compensation.
- The beer is tapped into reusable cups with eyelet for attachment. A refundable deposit is 50 CZK. Cups are exchanged within purchase of another beer or could be returned. Promotional cups can be also available in the festival shop. But for hygiene reasons you don't receive beer into this cups which you bought in festival shop.
- The only currency valid within the festival area is CZK (Czech Crown). No dogs or other animals are allowed in festival area!
- All visitors must respect these rules and instructions as well as those given out by organizers and security services!
- Ban of bringing beverages to the VIP balcony (if is availible). Except for beverages in sealable PET bottles. Please, lock your bags and coats up (if is availible).