The European tour of AMARANTHE and BEYOND THE BLACK is postponed to February 2022!
The die is cast! 2021 won't be the year, AMARANTHE and BEYOND THE BLACK will unleash their monster of a tour to take Europe by storm. The European Co-Headline tour of the Swedish Modern Metal Heroes and Germany's Melodic Metal icons will be postponed to 2022. So, May 1st, 2021, we will have to spend differently in ZLÍN than at this attractive concert. All you have to do is arm yourself and wait a little longer for this concert parade!
The new date for the club Masters of Rock Café in ZLÍN is February 4th, 2022!
AMARANTHE about the decision: "We are absolutely crushed, but unfortunately not surprised that we will have to postpone our European tour with Beyond the Black once again, we were so very much looking forward to finally be on stage to play the new MANIFEST songs for you! However, we feel very hopeful about doing this tour in 2022 instead - let time fly by quickly, and see you again on stage again before you know it!"
BEYOND THE BLACK's Jennifer Haben adds: „By rescheduling this tour we believe to create the safe and high quality live experience our fans all over Europe deserve! And be sure: After this hard period of restriction Beyond the Black & Amaranthe will come back even more intense and louder than ever!“
The tickets remain valid for the new date!
- No money refund is possible once the ticket is paid.
- Ticket forgery is illegal and punished according to the law!
- Children older than 3 need their own ticket. Kid under 12 is allowed into area only when accompanied by an adult.
- Ticket = wristband. With it you can leave and re-enter the venue at any anytime. Once you take it off or lose it, you will not be able to re-enter the venue! All persons without wristband on hand will be immediately taken out!
- Ticket for wristband exchange will take place at entrance to venue.
- Organizers take no responsibility for any health / personal belongings damages caused during show.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring drinks, plastic bottles, glass bottles, cans, seats, chairs, various footpads including polystyrene or wooden "cubes", as well as any weapons, knives, scissors, flag poles, umbrelas and other things classified by staff as dangerous! The organizer reserves the right to personal security check in a manner permissible by law at any time! Person refusing to consent to such check will be refused entry or escorted out.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring tape recorders or video cameras to the area! Violation of this rule could be classified as a crime!
- Taking photos is allowed only on compact cameras without additional lenses. Only accredited photographers and journalists are allowed to bring professional cameras onto the premises!
- Organizer and artists reserve the right to film, video and TV recording of concert shows and festival atmosphere. Visitor recorded for the document may also be published without further notice with no financial compensation.
- The beer is tapped into reusable cups with eyelet for attachment. A refundable deposit is 50 CZK. Cups are exchanged within purchase of another beer or could be returned. Promotional cups can be also available in the festival shop. But for hygiene reasons you don't receive beer into this cups which you bought in festival shop.
- The only currency valid within the festival area is CZK (Czech Crown). No dogs or other animals are allowed in festival area!
- All visitors must respect these rules and instructions as well as those given out by organizers and security services!
- Ban of bringing beverages to the VIP balcony (if is availible). Except for beverages in sealable PET bottles. Please, lock your bags and coats up (if is availible).