rittish rockers UFO will land for the last time in the autumn of 2021 in PRAGUE!
British rock legend UFO has surprised, strengthens and delighted fans on the rock-metal scene for an incredible 51 years and released 22 albums. Planned celebrations of the band's 50th anniversary were interrupted by the unexpected death of Paul Raymond and then by the worldwide coronavirus pandemic. UFO is now planning a tour, which will no longer be to celebrate the band's 50th anniversary, but will probably be the last, with the band's frontman Phil Mogg. The tour entitled "Last Orders Tour 2021" of these excellent rockers will also have one, exclusive stop here in the Czech Republic. It will be in PRAGUE, Akropolis Palace, October 21st, 2021!
Phil Mogg says: "I've been really considering the decision that this will be my last tour for a long time. I don't want to call it a goo bye tour because I hate that word, but the planned concerts will be my last shows with the band. The final tour awaits us in the UK and we will also play concerts in other selected cities and countries, especially where the band has a strong connection to the fans.This will not be a long tour, because to be on the road is not always a luxury, and even though playing is so great, the other things round the tour become tiring over time. I've always thought that until I get to that level, I'll step down, so I'll do it. It seems like the time is right for me to stop now."
Mogg will be 73 next year, and although his voice remains strong, he admits that age has played a role in his decision. While many veteran bands in such a position simply stop playing live and continue recording, UFO will probably no longer release new music.
But let's not get ahead so far, anything can happen, including miracles. Let's get ready for another great tour of the band UFO, which, thanks to you, loyal and regular fans of this unique and very pleasant rock band, will get to PRAGUE next autumn. Especially let the power and health be with Phil Mogg, Andy Parker, Neil Carter, Vinnie Moore and Rob De Luca and may everything goes well.
UFO „Last Orders Tour 2021“, 21. 10. 2021, PRAGUE, Akropolis Palace! Come!
- No money refund is possible once the ticket is paid.
- Ticket forgery is illegal and punished according to the law!
- Children older than 3 need their own ticket. Kid under 12 is allowed into area only when accompanied by an adult.
- Ticket = wristband. With it you can leave and re-enter the venue at any anytime. Once you take it off or lose it, you will not be able to re-enter the venue! All persons without wristband on hand will be immediately taken out!
- Ticket for wristband exchange will take place at entrance to venue.
- Organizers take no responsibility for any health / personal belongings damages caused during show.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring drinks, plastic bottles, glass bottles, cans, seats, chairs, various footpads including polystyrene or wooden "cubes", as well as any weapons, knives, scissors, flag poles, umbrelas and other things classified by staff as dangerous! The organizer reserves the right to personal security check in a manner permissible by law at any time! Person refusing to consent to such check will be refused entry or escorted out.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring tape recorders or video cameras to the area! Violation of this rule could be classified as a crime!
- Taking photos is allowed only on compact cameras without additional lenses. Only accredited photographers and journalists are allowed to bring professional cameras onto the premises!
- Organizer and artists reserve the right to film, video and TV recording of concert shows and festival atmosphere. Visitor recorded for the document may also be published without further notice with no financial compensation.
- The beer is tapped into reusable cups with eyelet for attachment. A refundable deposit is 50 CZK. Cups are exchanged within purchase of another beer or could be returned. Promotional cups can be also available in the festival shop. But for hygiene reasons you don't receive beer into this cups which you bought in festival shop.
- The only currency valid within the festival area is CZK (Czech Crown). No dogs or other animals are allowed in festival area!
- All visitors must respect these rules and instructions as well as those given out by organizers and security services!
- Ban of bringing beverages to the VIP balcony (if is availible). Except for beverages in sealable PET bottles. Please, lock your bags and coats up (if is availible).