We have a new date for the Christmas concert of the Swedes MAJESTICA in PRAGUE!
The spirit of Christmas, which the symphonic-power metal band MAJESTICA wanted to come with this year, unfortunately had to hide from the virus and the whole Christmas tour "The Christmas Carol" had to be postponed to the next year. However, the whole tour was rescheduled and we have a new date for you for PRAGUE, the Storm club!
The unique Christmas musical power metal show of the band MAJESTICA will take place on December 20th, 2022!
The band statement: „It was with great sadness we had to announce the bad news about postponing our Christmas tour for next year. But it´s with great joy we now present to you the new dates for „The Christmas Carol Tour- 2022“. We had a blast performing the entire „Christmas Carol“-album live in Stockholm in November and we can´t wait to finally bring this show on the road and spread the Glory of Christmas through Europe. Support will be announced later. See you next year, friends, and Merry Christmas!"
It came out to us again just before Christmas, so the next Advent time will be much happier, more interesting, more colorful and, most importantly, louder!
MAJESTICA on its "The Christmas Carol Tour 2022" 20.12.2022 in PRAGUE, Storm Club!
All purchased tickets for the concert remain valid for this new date!
- No money refund is possible once the ticket is paid.
- Ticket forgery is illegal and punished according to the law!
- Kid under 12 is allowed into area only when accompanied by an adult.
- Organizers take no responsibility for any health / personal belongings damages caused during show.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring drinks, plastic bottles, glass bottles, cans, seats, chairs, various footpads including polystyrene or wooden "cubes", as well as any weapons, knives, scissors, flag poles, umbrelas and other things classified by staff as dangerous! The organizer reserves the right to personal security check in a manner permissible by law at any time! Person refusing to consent to such check will be refused entry or escorted out.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring tape recorders or video cameras to the area! Violation of this rule could be classified as a crime!
- Taking photos is allowed only on compact cameras without additional lenses. Only accredited photographers and journalists are allowed to bring professional cameras onto the premises!
- Organizer and artists reserve the right to film, video and TV recording of concert shows and event atmosphere. Visitor recorded for the document may also be published without further notice with no financial compensation.
- The beer is tapped into reusable cups with eyelet for attachment. A refundable deposit is 50 CZK. Cups are exchanged within purchase of another beer or could be returned. Promotional cups can be also available in the event shop. But for hygiene reasons you don't receive beer into this cups which you bought in event shop.
- The only currency valid within the event area is CZK (Czech Crown). No dogs or other animals are allowed in event area!
- All visitors must respect these rules and instructions as well as those given out by organizers and security services!
- Ban of bringing beverages to the VIP balcony (if is availible). Except for beverages in sealable PET bottles. Please, lock your bags and coats up (if is availible).
- By entering the event, the visitor declares that he/she meets the conditions of the current government hygiene and anti-epidemic measures. Please follow czech covid portal. (https://covid.gov.cz/situace/kultura/kocnerty)
- The organiser reserves the right to give instructions to the event participants in order to maintain the safety and smooth running of the event, to change the conditions stated with immediate effect if necessary, to change the programme and its content, including the performers, in the event of unforeseen events such as weather conditions, accidents, health conditions of the performers, etc.
- The Organiser may order the evacuation of the venue (area) in case of suspected danger to the health of the participants or the Organiser's property, such as natural disaster, terrorist attack, without any compensation for damage or loss of profit to the participant