ATTENTION! The planned concert of hard rock legend MAGNUM in PRAGUE is rescheduled to November 2021!
Legendary British rockers MAGNUM rescheduled their European tour with the new album "The Serpent Rings" which was released in January this year. The reason is the same as in most of other concerts, restrictions and precautions imposed because of the spreading of the infection Covid-19. Fortunately, you will not miss the concert of these rock giants! Guitarist Tony Clarkin, singer Bob Catley, keyboardist Rick Benton, drummer Lee Morris as well as their new support Dennis Ward (Gus G., PINK CREAM 69, UNISONIC) they will come to Prague to present their latest gems in a new date!
It's November 7th, 2021 in the Nová Chmelnice club in PRAGUE! Purchased tickets remain valid!
The legendary British band MAGNUM was founded in 1972 by Tony Clarkin and Bob Catley, and although the band has undergone several personnel changes over the years, the core of Catley and Clarkin still remains.
These rock veterans have been planning their spectacular tour across Europe for a very long time. When we are patient and wait for the concerts, it is more than certain that a really great rock show of these indomitable rock guys is waiting for us, brought to the perfection and full of new surprises!
MAGNUM in PRAGUE, November 7th, 2021, club Nová Chmelnice! Be there!
- No money refund is possible once the ticket is paid.
- Ticket forgery is illegal and punished according to the law!
- Children older than 3 need their own ticket. Kid under 12 is allowed into area only when accompanied by an adult.
- Ticket = wristband. With it you can leave and re-enter the venue at any anytime. Once you take it off or lose it, you will not be able to re-enter the venue! All persons without wristband on hand will be immediately taken out!
- Ticket for wristband exchange will take place at entrance to venue.
- Organizers take no responsibility for any health / personal belongings damages caused during show.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring drinks, plastic bottles, glass bottles, cans, seats, chairs, various footpads including polystyrene or wooden "cubes", as well as any weapons, knives, scissors, flag poles, umbrelas and other things classified by staff as dangerous! The organizer reserves the right to personal security check in a manner permissible by law at any time! Person refusing to consent to such check will be refused entry or escorted out.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring tape recorders or video cameras to the area! Violation of this rule could be classified as a crime!
- Taking photos is allowed only on compact cameras without additional lenses. Only accredited photographers and journalists are allowed to bring professional cameras onto the premises!
- Organizer and artists reserve the right to film, video and TV recording of concert shows and festival atmosphere. Visitor recorded for the document may also be published without further notice with no financial compensation.
- The beer is tapped into reusable cups with eyelet for attachment. A refundable deposit is 50 CZK. Cups are exchanged within purchase of another beer or could be returned. Promotional cups can be also available in the festival shop. But for hygiene reasons you don't receive beer into this cups which you bought in festival shop.
- The only currency valid within the festival area is CZK (Czech Crown). No dogs or other animals are allowed in festival area!
- All visitors must respect these rules and instructions as well as those given out by organizers and security services!
- Ban of bringing beverages to the VIP balcony (if is availible). Except for beverages in sealable PET bottles. Please, lock your bags and coats up (if is availible).