The 18th Masters of Rock festival is due to the coronavirus pandemic and the subsequent government restrictions and with regard to your health, moved to 2021! Since we have kind of expected this outcome we have already reached out to the bands to reschedule them for next year and we have some great news for you!
We have been able to already confirm about 90 % of artists listed for the 18th Masters of Rock and they are looking forward to seeing you next year in Vizovice!
The 18th edition of the festival will take place from 8th till 11th
July 2021 in the familiar Rudolf Jelinek´s distillery in Vizovice.
The purchased tickets remain valid for the new date!
The confirmed bands are:
JUDAS PRIEST, NIGHTWISH, AMON AMARTH, BLACK LABEL SOCIETY, SEPULTURA, HEAVEN SHALL BURN, TESTAMENT, LORDI, LACUNA COIL, BEAST IN BLACK, ALESTORM, AMORPHIS, OOMPH!, GOTTHARD, KATAKLYSM, ORDEN OGAN, DEATH ANGEL, PINK CREAM 69, HIGH ON FIRE, VISIONS OF ATLANTIS s českým symfonickým orchestrem Praha, CIVIL WAR, BEYOND THE BLACK, BLUES PILLS, SHAKRA, NERVOSA, NOTHGARD, TROLLFEST, LONG DISTANCE CALLING, NEONFLY, MISTER MISERY, SPOIL ENGINE, SHIRAZ LANE, BLACKDRAFT, EXTROVERT, ARAKAIN, FLERET, SEBASTIEN, GATE CRASHER and FORREST JUMP.
All performers and the team of organizers are already looking forward to seeing you next year at the biggest metal music celebration in central Europe.
This is a very difficult time for all of us, so hold on and stay healthy so we can enjoy „Masters“ together!
- No money refund is possible once the ticket is paid.
- Ticket forgery is illegal and punished according to the law!
- Kid under 12 is allowed into area only when accompanied by an adult.
- Organizers take no responsibility for any health / personal belongings damages caused during show.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring drinks, plastic bottles, glass bottles, cans, seats, chairs, various footpads including polystyrene or wooden "cubes", as well as any weapons, knives, scissors, flag poles, umbrelas and other things classified by staff as dangerous! The organizer reserves the right to personal security check in a manner permissible by law at any time! Person refusing to consent to such check will be refused entry or escorted out.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring tape recorders or video cameras to the area! Violation of this rule could be classified as a crime!
- Taking photos is allowed only on compact cameras without additional lenses. Only accredited photographers and journalists are allowed to bring professional cameras onto the premises!
- Organizer and artists reserve the right to film, video and TV recording of concert shows and event atmosphere. Visitor recorded for the document may also be published without further notice with no financial compensation.
- The beer is tapped into reusable cups with eyelet for attachment. A refundable deposit is 70 CZK. Cups are exchanged within purchase of another beer or could be returned. Promotional cups can be also available in the event shop. But for hygiene reasons you don't receive beer into this cups which you bought in event shop.
- The only currency valid within the event area is CZK (Czech Crown). No dogs or other animals are allowed in event area!
- All visitors must respect these rules and instructions as well as those given out by organizers and security services!
- Ban of bringing beverages to the VIP balcony (if is availible). Except for beverages in sealable PET bottles. Please, lock your bags and coats up (if is availible).
- By entering the event, the visitor declares that he/she meets the conditions of the current government hygiene and anti-epidemic measures. Please follow czech covid portal. (https://covid.gov.cz/situace/kultura/kocnerty)
- The organiser reserves the right to give instructions to the event participants in order to maintain the safety and smooth running of the event, to change the conditions stated with immediate effect if necessary, to change the programme and its content, including the performers, in the event of unforeseen events such as weather conditions, accidents, health conditions of the performers, etc.
- The Organiser may order the evacuation of the venue (area) in case of suspected danger to the health of the participants or the Organiser's property, such as natural disaster, terrorist attack, without any compensation for damage or loss of profit to the participant