The Prague´s concert of HELLOWEEN is postponed to the spring of 2022! But there came out something, what is really worth to wait.
UNITED FORCES TOUR 2022! PRAGUE, O2 arena, 23. 4. 2022
It was already foreseeable: Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the originally for April/May scheduled HELLOWEEN European tour has to be postponed again. However, this is no reason to hang your head, even more so now: it is getting even more powerful in 2022! New date of Prague concert is April 23, 2022.
All purchased tickets for the original date (October 15, 2020) or postponed (May 5, 2021) date remain valid for the new date of the concert and there’s no need to exchange them.
We all have to stick together to stand and endure this agonizing live music gap and because extraordinary circumstances require extraordinary measures, HELLOWEEN invited their friends from HAMMERFALL to join them on their European tour in order to create a tremendous metal-package together. The UNITED FORCES TOUR 2022 called alliance is not only the full HELLOWEEN experience, on top the fans will enjoy fine Swedish steel out of the HAMMERFALL forge. Both bands will have brand-new albums in their luggage and the European fans will be able to listen to the new songs live for the very first time on the UNITED FORCES TOUR 2022. The long–awaited end of the dry spell is in sight - coming with a double dose in March, April and May 2022 as we have to catch up two years of METALPARTY to get cured from a lot of withdrawal symptoms!
- No money refund is possible once the ticket is paid.
- Ticket forgery is illegal and punished according to the law!
- Kid under 12 is allowed into area only when accompanied by an adult.
- Organizers take no responsibility for any health / personal belongings damages caused during show.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring drinks, plastic bottles, glass bottles, cans, seats, chairs, various footpads including polystyrene or wooden "cubes", as well as any weapons, knives, scissors, flag poles, umbrelas and other things classified by staff as dangerous! The organizer reserves the right to personal security check in a manner permissible by law at any time! Person refusing to consent to such check will be refused entry or escorted out.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring tape recorders or video cameras to the area! Violation of this rule could be classified as a crime!
- Taking photos is allowed only on compact cameras without additional lenses. Only accredited photographers and journalists are allowed to bring professional cameras onto the premises!
- Organizer and artists reserve the right to film, video and TV recording of concert shows and event atmosphere. Visitor recorded for the document may also be published without further notice with no financial compensation.
- The beer is tapped into reusable cups with eyelet for attachment. A refundable deposit is 50 CZK. Cups are exchanged within purchase of another beer or could be returned. Promotional cups can be also available in the event shop. But for hygiene reasons you don't receive beer into this cups which you bought in event shop.
- The only currency valid within the event area is CZK (Czech Crown). No dogs or other animals are allowed in event area!
- All visitors must respect these rules and instructions as well as those given out by organizers and security services!
- Ban of bringing beverages to the VIP balcony (if is availible). Except for beverages in sealable PET bottles. Please, lock your bags and coats up (if is availible).
- By entering the event, the visitor declares that he/she meets the conditions of the current government hygiene and anti-epidemic measures. Please follow czech covid portal. (https://covid.gov.cz/situace/kultura/kocnerty)
- The organiser reserves the right to give instructions to the event participants in order to maintain the safety and smooth running of the event, to change the conditions stated with immediate effect if necessary, to change the programme and its content, including the performers, in the event of unforeseen events such as weather conditions, accidents, health conditions of the performers, etc.
- The Organiser may order the evacuation of the venue (area) in case of suspected danger to the health of the participants or the Organiser's property, such as natural disaster, terrorist attack, without any compensation for damage or loss of profit to the participant