HEAVEN SHALL BURN and TRIVIUM will warm up with a joint tour PRAGUE next year, just before Christmas!
After a year full of suffering and starvation for live concerts, the well-known metal bands HEAVEN SHALL BURN and TRIVIUM have agreed on a joint tour, which will warm the hearts of metal fans next winter, including fans in the Czech Republic! The whole, planned tour will end in PRAGUE, in Fórum Karlín Forum, just before Christmas, exactly on December 19th, 2021!
HEAVEN SHALL BURN can't wait to return to the stage. After a two year break from concerts, during which they released the epic double album „Of Truth and Sacrifice“, reaching number one on the German charts, they wanted to get started playing live again in 2020 but the Coronavirus had other plans. They haven’t been able to play their new songs live, so we can assume that they will bring the big guns to present their ninth album live on stage in 2021 and to celebrate their 25th band anniversary.
Band leader Maik Weichert is pleased, “There has been a strong and special connection between Trivium and Heaven Shall Burn since the earliest days. When we met Trivium for the first time, they were very young but already highly talented youngsters, today they´re a global power of metal. Over the years Heaven Shall Burn and Trivium destroyed small clubs and demolished big arenas together, we had great times together in both Saalfeld and Sydney. We´re proud and touched, that our common history is now being continued and we finally tour Europe with the guys again.”
From the elaborate stage scenery to the unbelievable energy that HEAVEN SHALL BURN displays again and again, every concert is an adventure. Hardly any other German band has impressively tied political and social topics, such as animal and human rights, into the metal scene known for it’s heavy riffs and circle pits. Successful albums such as the „Iconoclast Trilogy“ and „Wanderer“ as well as indomitable anthems like “Endzeit” and “Voice Of The Voiceless” have made HEAVEN SHALL BURN one of the biggest international names in the scene for a long time.
Even their old friends TRIVIUM, one of the most important metal bands of the 21st Century, explain their anticipation of touring together; “Heaven Shall Burn was one of Trivium’s earliest introductions to Hardcore/Metalcore mixed with Melodic Death and Death Metal; with very important lyrics that dealt with society and the world as a whole. We started off on the same record label back in the early 2000’s.”
Their appetite becomes ravenous as the Orlando, Florida natives are finally able to play their new songs. In Spring 2020 TRIVIUM released their ninth album „What The Dead Men Say“, with the band’s typical mixture of devastating harshness, technical demands, great melodies and irresistible hooks, this new album once again promises great live moments. TRIVIUM toured last in Europe in 2019 to celebrate their eighth album and 20th band anniversary - now it's time for a return.
HEAVEN SHALL BURN and TRIVIUM will be supported by none other than Prog-Metal TESSERACT and Deathcore power FIT FOR AN AUTOPSY. “To top the line up off two exceptional bands, TesseracT and Fit for an Autopsy, have agreed to join us,” says Maik from Heaven Shall Burn. Trivium agree, “Fit For An Autopsy are some of our best friends on the planet and one of our favorite bands; and TesseracT is a band we’ve been dreaming of touring with. THIS is the tour to bring back touring in Europe.”
Well? It's time to start looking forward! HEAVEN SHALL BURN, TRIVIUM, TESSERACT and FIT FOR AN AUTOPSY will cheer up PRAGUE, Fórum Karlín in December 19th, 2021!
- No money refund is possible once the ticket is paid.
- Ticket forgery is illegal and punished according to the law!
- Children older than 3 need their own ticket. Kid under 12 is allowed into area only when accompanied by an adult.
- Ticket = wristband. With it you can leave and re-enter the venue at any anytime. Once you take it off or lose it, you will not be able to re-enter the venue! All persons without wristband on hand will be immediately taken out!
- Ticket for wristband exchange will take place at entrance to venue.
- Organizers take no responsibility for any health / personal belongings damages caused during show.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring drinks, plastic bottles, glass bottles, cans, seats, chairs, various footpads including polystyrene or wooden "cubes", as well as any weapons, knives, scissors, flag poles, umbrelas and other things classified by staff as dangerous! The organizer reserves the right to personal security check in a manner permissible by law at any time! Person refusing to consent to such check will be refused entry or escorted out.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring tape recorders or video cameras to the area! Violation of this rule could be classified as a crime!
- Taking photos is allowed only on compact cameras without additional lenses. Only accredited photographers and journalists are allowed to bring professional cameras onto the premises!
- Organizer and artists reserve the right to film, video and TV recording of concert shows and festival atmosphere. Visitor recorded for the document may also be published without further notice with no financial compensation.
- The beer is tapped into reusable cups with eyelet for attachment. A refundable deposit is 50 CZK. Cups are exchanged within purchase of another beer or could be returned. Promotional cups can be also available in the festival shop. But for hygiene reasons you don't receive beer into this cups which you bought in festival shop.
- The only currency valid within the festival area is CZK (Czech Crown). No dogs or other animals are allowed in festival area!
- All visitors must respect these rules and instructions as well as those given out by organizers and security services!
- Ban of bringing beverages to the VIP balcony (if is availible). Except for beverages in sealable PET bottles. Please, lock your bags and coats up (if is availible).