Heavy metal legends HELLOWEEN are preparing a new studio album, with which they will go on tour next year! Of course, they don't miss the Czech Republic either! The new material they planned to present in October at the O2 arena in Prague. However, due to the coronavirus pandemic and measures against further spread, the entire tour is rescheduled for spring 2021!
The new date for PRAGUE is 5. 5. 2021, o2 Arena!
The ULTIMATE HELLOWEEN PARTY will continue and there are about a million reasons to attend this show! In addition to the hits that have been holding fans together for three decades, seven Helloween musicians will also be bringing a brand new, as yet untitled album, which they are currently working on intensively. They will present the new seeds live to his fans all over the world as part of the UNITED ALIVE WORLD TOUR PART II!
The German icon of melodic heavy metal will literally revive the coming spring, because they will reappear on the big stages. Stronger, with new material and with a huge dose of enthusiasm and energy!
So everyone write down the new date of the concert! It's May 5th, 2021 in Prague's O2 arena!
No metal pumpkin fan can miss this!
Already purchased tickets remain valid for the new date of the concert!
You can still order tickets in the Ticketmaster and Ticketportal networks!
- No money refund is possible once the ticket is paid.
- Ticket forgery is illegal and punished according to the law!
- Children older than 3 need their own ticket. Kid under 12 is allowed into area only when accompanied by an adult.
- Ticket = wristband. With it you can leave and re-enter the venue at any anytime. Once you take it off or lose it, you will not be able to re-enter the venue! All persons without wristband on hand will be immediately taken out!
- Ticket for wristband exchange will take place at entrance to venue.
- Organizers take no responsibility for any health / personal belongings damages caused during show.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring drinks, plastic bottles, glass bottles, cans, seats, chairs, various footpads including polystyrene or wooden "cubes", as well as any weapons, knives, scissors, flag poles, umbrelas and other things classified by staff as dangerous! The organizer reserves the right to personal security check in a manner permissible by law at any time! Person refusing to consent to such check will be refused entry or escorted out.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring tape recorders or video cameras to the area! Violation of this rule could be classified as a crime!
- Taking photos is allowed only on compact cameras without additional lenses. Only accredited photographers and journalists are allowed to bring professional cameras onto the premises!
- Organizer and artists reserve the right to film, video and TV recording of concert shows and festival atmosphere. Visitor recorded for the document may also be published without further notice with no financial compensation.
- The beer is tapped into reusable cups with eyelet for attachment. A refundable deposit is 50 CZK. Cups are exchanged within purchase of another beer or could be returned. Promotional cups can be also available in the festival shop. But for hygiene reasons you don't receive beer into this cups which you bought in festival shop.
- The only currency valid within the festival area is CZK (Czech Crown). No dogs or other animals are allowed in festival area!
- All visitors must respect these rules and instructions as well as those given out by organizers and security services!
- Ban of bringing beverages to the VIP balcony (if is availible). Except for beverages in sealable PET bottles. Please, lock your bags and coats up (if is availible).