Metal diva DORO PESCH will play in ZLÍN on her European tour 2021!
Dorothee Pesch, shortly DORO, is one of the hottest women in the world of heavy metal. This only 1.54 m tall lady has been inspiring the metal world since the 80's with her unique charisma, strong voice and inexhaustible energy. DORO entered the almost pure, male music scene and very quickly showed that she knows how to do metal as well as her male colleagues. After the break-up of her original band WARLOCK, she managed to establish herself as a solo artist and tirelessly produces one album after another. The cult status "metal queen" undoubtedly belongs to her. DORO is stunning. In her tight leather outfit, breathtaking voice and catchy, energic songs, she regularly shows just perfect performances.
Now DORO has announced another European tour, during which she will stop in the Czech Republic, in ZLIN, Masters of Rock Café. It´s planned for autumn 2021, exactly on November 23rd, 2021!
"We have a great album in our luggage, a great back catalog and our loyal fans who love us as just much as we love them. There's nothing better than going on tour with the boys and rocking a different city every night!" explains DORO, always staying true to the motto of her current hit album "Forever Warriors - Forever United".
Next autumn will be packed with great concerts! Don't miss this long-awaited concert of the real metal queen DORO! ZLÍN, Masters of Rock Café, November 23rd, 2021!
- No money refund is possible once the ticket is paid.
- Ticket forgery is illegal and punished according to the law!
- Children older than 3 need their own ticket. Kid under 12 is allowed into area only when accompanied by an adult.
- Ticket = wristband. With it you can leave and re-enter the venue at any anytime. Once you take it off or lose it, you will not be able to re-enter the venue! All persons without wristband on hand will be immediately taken out!
- Ticket for wristband exchange will take place at entrance to venue.
- Organizers take no responsibility for any health / personal belongings damages caused during show.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring drinks, plastic bottles, glass bottles, cans, seats, chairs, various footpads including polystyrene or wooden "cubes", as well as any weapons, knives, scissors, flag poles, umbrelas and other things classified by staff as dangerous! The organizer reserves the right to personal security check in a manner permissible by law at any time! Person refusing to consent to such check will be refused entry or escorted out.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring tape recorders or video cameras to the area! Violation of this rule could be classified as a crime!
- Taking photos is allowed only on compact cameras without additional lenses. Only accredited photographers and journalists are allowed to bring professional cameras onto the premises!
- Organizer and artists reserve the right to film, video and TV recording of concert shows and festival atmosphere. Visitor recorded for the document may also be published without further notice with no financial compensation.
- The beer is tapped into reusable cups with eyelet for attachment. A refundable deposit is 50 CZK. Cups are exchanged within purchase of another beer or could be returned. Promotional cups can be also available in the festival shop. But for hygiene reasons you don't receive beer into this cups which you bought in festival shop.
- The only currency valid within the festival area is CZK (Czech Crown). No dogs or other animals are allowed in festival area!
- All visitors must respect these rules and instructions as well as those given out by organizers and security services!
- Ban of bringing beverages to the VIP balcony (if is availible). Except for beverages in sealable PET bottles. Please, lock your bags and coats up (if is availible).