DIE HAPPY postpone their autumn tour by a year! They will play in PRAGUE in October 2021!
Guess what? Another tour, of which one stop belonged to the Czech Republic, PRAGUE, is postponed by a whole year due to the COVID-19 virus and everything connected with it! The "Guess What!" Tour of the famous German rock band DIE HAPPY! The tireless element of Marta Jandová and co. had planned to introduce their new album "Guess What!" this November at the Akropolis Palace in PRAGUE! BUT…It won't happen!
The new date of the tour and so for the gig in PRAGUE, Palace Akropolis is October 19th, 2021!
The band DIE HAPPY, which still doesn't have enough after 25 years and more than 1,200 concerts, now, like most the others, has to take an involuntary break and their endless energy and enthusiasm, which they put into the new album "Guess What!", must save another year so that they can demolish clubs incl. prague´s Palace Akropolis, with their accumulated passion and desire to play live!
DIE HAPPY, it's still just a great popcore with strong melodies and hard riffs. In addition, the four became five! With his longtime friend Robert Kerner, DIE HAPPY have received live guitar reinforcements, so they will shoot riffs in your ears in stereo now! It will be very loud, it will be wild and unforgettable! You cannot escape of the temperament and charm of Marta Jandová! Her spontaneous and exciting style makes from each concert a completely unique event, when you never know what you will see and hear this time.
So buy colored markers and rewrite your diaries clearly, because concert´s calendar for the next year is starting to be a bit overloaded. DIE HAPPY, PRAGUE, Akropolis Palace, October 19th, 2021! Don't miss it!
Tickets, still for a price valid for a few days only, until the end of August, can still be ordered at this website or in the Ticketportal, Ticketstream or TicketMaster networks.
Already purchased tickets for the original date of the concert (November 17th, 2020) remain valid for the new date!
- No money refund is possible once the ticket is paid.
- Ticket forgery is illegal and punished according to the law!
- Children older than 3 need their own ticket. Kid under 12 is allowed into area only when accompanied by an adult.
- Ticket = wristband. With it you can leave and re-enter the venue at any anytime. Once you take it off or lose it, you will not be able to re-enter the venue! All persons without wristband on hand will be immediately taken out!
- Ticket for wristband exchange will take place at entrance to venue.
- Organizers take no responsibility for any health / personal belongings damages caused during show.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring drinks, plastic bottles, glass bottles, cans, seats, chairs, various footpads including polystyrene or wooden "cubes", as well as any weapons, knives, scissors, flag poles, umbrelas and other things classified by staff as dangerous! The organizer reserves the right to personal security check in a manner permissible by law at any time! Person refusing to consent to such check will be refused entry or escorted out.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring tape recorders or video cameras to the area! Violation of this rule could be classified as a crime!
- Taking photos is allowed only on compact cameras without additional lenses. Only accredited photographers and journalists are allowed to bring professional cameras onto the premises!
- Organizer and artists reserve the right to film, video and TV recording of concert shows and festival atmosphere. Visitor recorded for the document may also be published without further notice with no financial compensation.
- The beer is tapped into reusable cups with eyelet for attachment. A refundable deposit is 50 CZK. Cups are exchanged within purchase of another beer or could be returned. Promotional cups can be also available in the festival shop. But for hygiene reasons you don't receive beer into this cups which you bought in festival shop.
- The only currency valid within the festival area is CZK (Czech Crown). No dogs or other animals are allowed in festival area!
- All visitors must respect these rules and instructions as well as those given out by organizers and security services!
- Ban of bringing beverages to the VIP balcony (if is availible). Except for beverages in sealable PET bottles. Please, lock your bags and coats up (if is availible).