The Epic Apocalypse Tour of the bands APOCALYPTICA and EPICA is rescheduled to spring 2021!
With regrets we continue in announcing news about postponing of planned concerts due to the coronavirus crisis. Another tour which it concerns is the spectacular "The Epic Apocalypse Tour", a stunning joint of APOCALYPTICA and EPICA. The only concert for the Czech Republic of this magnificent tour was planned on October 26th, 2020 in BRNO, Vodova Hall! However, like many other foreign bands, APOCALYPTICA and EPICA do not want to expose you, the fans, the people around or themselves to the health risks and the restrictions that would have to be observed at the concerts, regardless of traveling problems, so they decided to postpone their European tour to spring 2021! A new date for BRNO, Vodova Hall is 12. 3. 2021! Just write down the new date in your diaries and look forward to it!
Lots of new songs are waiting for you in a new, impressive production, full of special effects and pyro, all in a really beautiful stage design! It will be something special, it will be exciting and certainly very emotional, when, after a long time, all the fans of the bands APOCALYPTICA and EPICA will meet again and in a good health will fully enjoy this mega concert!
APOCALYPTICA, EPICA and WHEEL on their "The Epic Apocalypse Tour 2021" 12. 3. 2021, BRNO, Vodova hall!
Already purchased concert tickets remain valid for a new date!
- No money refund is possible once the ticket is paid.
- Ticket forgery is illegal and punished according to the law!
- Children older than 3 need their own ticket. Kid under 12 is allowed into area only when accompanied by an adult.
- Ticket = wristband. With it you can leave and re-enter the venue at any anytime. Once you take it off or lose it, you will not be able to re-enter the venue! All persons without wristband on hand will be immediately taken out!
- Ticket for wristband exchange will take place at entrance to venue.
- Organizers take no responsibility for any health / personal belongings damages caused during show.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring drinks, plastic bottles, glass bottles, cans, seats, chairs, various footpads including polystyrene or wooden "cubes", as well as any weapons, knives, scissors, flag poles, umbrelas and other things classified by staff as dangerous! The organizer reserves the right to personal security check in a manner permissible by law at any time! Person refusing to consent to such check will be refused entry or escorted out.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring tape recorders or video cameras to the area! Violation of this rule could be classified as a crime!
- Taking photos is allowed only on compact cameras without additional lenses. Only accredited photographers and journalists are allowed to bring professional cameras onto the premises!
- Organizer and artists reserve the right to film, video and TV recording of concert shows and festival atmosphere. Visitor recorded for the document may also be published without further notice with no financial compensation.
- The beer is tapped into reusable cups with eyelet for attachment. A refundable deposit is 50 CZK. Cups are exchanged within purchase of another beer or could be returned. Promotional cups can be also available in the festival shop. But for hygiene reasons you don't receive beer into this cups which you bought in festival shop.
- The only currency valid within the festival area is CZK (Czech Crown). No dogs or other animals are allowed in festival area!
- All visitors must respect these rules and instructions as well as those given out by organizers and security services!
- Ban of bringing beverages to the VIP balcony (if is availible). Except for beverages in sealable PET bottles. Please, lock your bags and coats up (if is availible).