Swedish metal knights TWILIGHT FORCE will play on European Tour with a new record in PRAGUE!
Even metal can tell stories and fairy tales, you know it, but there is one band, which is master in this. It´s TWILIGHT FORCE. Swedish band and its latest legend called „Dawn Of The Dragonstar“ will come on their „Magical Mystical Tour 2020“ also to PRAGUE, Club 007 Strahov, on Wednesday 15th April!
This Swedish fantasy powermetal band was founded in 2011 by six musicians who wanted to revive the sound of good old school metal of 90´ like was Stratovarius or Rhapsody, but in 2014 they came up with a fresh and modern debut „Tales Of Ancient Prophecies“ and opened a book full of magic, myths, adventures and heroic sagas and so the famous TWILIGHT FORCE mission began. Last year this epic-metal brotherhood released its third, very ambitious and brave album „Dawn Of The Dragonstar“. The band is newly reinforced by singer Allyon, whose voice is led by dark forces and so he is the right person for telling their legendary stories and songs. With this album you can get far away. On the waves of their powerfull stories you will travel by land, sea and air and visit countless legendary places and distant empires, experience many marvelous wonders, conquer many battles and learn about the wisdom of old mythical scrolls and watch out, maybe even a dragon will appear! So sharpen the blades, fix the shields, pack some lembas, the storm called TWILIGHT FORCE comes with its „Magical Mystical Tour 2020“ and won´t leave stone on stone!
So get ready for 15. 4., PRAGUE, Club 007 Strahov!
- No money refund is possible once the ticket is paid.
- Ticket forgery is illegal and punished according to the law!
- Children older than 3 need their own ticket. Kid under 12 is allowed into area only when accompanied by an adult.
- Ticket = wristband. With it you can leave and re-enter the venue at any anytime. Once you take it off or lose it, you will not be able to re-enter the venue! All persons without wristband on hand will be immediately taken out!
- Ticket for wristband exchange will take place at entrance to venue.
- Organizers take no responsibility for any health / personal belongings damages caused during show.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring drinks, plastic bottles, glass bottles, cans, seats, chairs, various footpads including polystyrene or wooden "cubes", as well as any weapons, knives, scissors, flag poles, umbrelas and other things classified by staff as dangerous! The organizer reserves the right to personal security check in a manner permissible by law at any time! Person refusing to consent to such check will be refused entry or escorted out.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring tape recorders or video cameras to the area! Violation of this rule could be classified as a crime!
- Taking photos is allowed only on compact cameras without additional lenses. Only accredited photographers and journalists are allowed to bring professional cameras onto the premises!
- Organizer and artists reserve the right to film, video and TV recording of concert shows and festival atmosphere. Visitor recorded for the document may also be published without further notice with no financial compensation.
- The beer is tapped into reusable cups with eyelet for attachment. A refundable deposit is 50 CZK. Cups are exchanged within purchase of another beer or could be returned. Promotional cups can be also available in the festival shop. But for hygiene reasons you don't receive beer into this cups which you bought in festival shop.
- The only currency valid within the festival area is CZK (Czech Crown). No dogs or other animals are allowed in festival area!
- All visitors must respect these rules and instructions as well as those given out by organizers and security services!
- Ban of bringing beverages to the VIP balcony (if is availible). Except for beverages in sealable PET bottles. Please, lock your bags and coats up (if is availible).