PRIMAL FEAR plan a big European tour called METAL COMMANDO OVER EUROPE. In July, their new album "Metal Commando" will be released, followed by a tour of Europe with 24 concerts. Two of them belong to the Czech Republic! Fans can look forward to the band's concerts in their top shape! When?
9. 10. 2020 ZLIN, Masters of Rock Café
10. 10. 2020 PRAGUE, MeetFactory
Apart from PRIMAL FEAR, you can expect cheerful and light metal with a positive message from the well-known melodic metal band from Germany FREEDOM CALL, and the heavy metal band from Romania SCARLET AURA is also joining the tour. They will present their new album "Stormbreaker"!
It will be a wild heavy metal ride, so get your ticket on time!
Tickets for both concerts, for the price valid until the end of August, are availableat this website and in the pre-sale networks Ticketportal, Ticketstream, Ticketmaster.
- No money refund is possible once the ticket is paid.
- Ticket forgery is illegal and punished according to the law!
- Children older than 3 need their own ticket. Kid under 12 is allowed into area only when accompanied by an adult.
- Ticket = wristband. With it you can leave and re-enter the venue at any anytime. Once you take it off or lose it, you will not be able to re-enter the venue! All persons without wristband on hand will be immediately taken out!
- Ticket for wristband exchange will take place at entrance to venue.
- Organizers take no responsibility for any health / personal belongings damages caused during show.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring drinks, plastic bottles, glass bottles, cans, seats, chairs, various footpads including polystyrene or wooden "cubes", as well as any weapons, knives, scissors, flag poles, umbrelas and other things classified by staff as dangerous! The organizer reserves the right to personal security check in a manner permissible by law at any time! Person refusing to consent to such check will be refused entry or escorted out.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring tape recorders or video cameras to the area! Violation of this rule could be classified as a crime!
- Taking photos is allowed only on compact cameras without additional lenses. Only accredited photographers and journalists are allowed to bring professional cameras onto the premises!
- Organizer and artists reserve the right to film, video and TV recording of concert shows and festival atmosphere. Visitor recorded for the document may also be published without further notice with no financial compensation.
- The beer is tapped into reusable cups with eyelet for attachment. A refundable deposit is 50 CZK. Cups are exchanged within purchase of another beer or could be returned. Promotional cups can be also available in the festival shop. But for hygiene reasons you don't receive beer into this cups which you bought in festival shop.
- The only currency valid within the festival area is CZK (Czech Crown). No dogs or other animals are allowed in festival area!
- All visitors must respect these rules and instructions as well as those given out by organizers and security services!
- Ban of bringing beverages to the VIP balcony (if is availible). Except for beverages in sealable PET bottles. Please, lock your bags and coats up (if is availible).