The Austrian symphonic-metal band SERENITY joins forces with the Italian masters of symphonic-metal TEMPERANCE and will arrive together in ZLÍN in February!
SERENITY, Temperance + Tulip + Flowerleaf – Symphonic Metal Nights Tour 2024 – 16.2.2024, ZLÍN, Masters of Rock Café
Symphonic metal powerhouse SERENITY returns with a new record "Nemesis A.D.", which is released next month, and they have planned a European tour with the apt name "Symphonic Metal Nights Tour 2024", during which they will also perform on February 16th, 2024 in ZLÍN, at the Masters of Rock Café!
On the new album, Marco Pastorini (Temperance) collaborated for the first time with the band SERENITY as another guitarist and backing singer. SERENITY are known for their themed albums inspired by historical figures and stories from the past. On "Nemesis A.D.", they draw inspiration from the life of a very influential artist, the Renaissance painter Albrecht Dürer, to whom the opening track, the grandiose "Memoriae Alberti Dureri", is dedicated. You can expect their characteristic mixture of orchestral arrangements, heavy guitar riffs, soaring vocals, heart-wrenching and emotional melodies and a brilliant live show that will take you to a distant world of fantasy. This exciting symphonic-metal party is guaranteed to send chills down your spine.
The Italian masters of symphonic-melodic-metal TEMPERANCE will also contribute their show to the perfection of this February symphonic-metal night! This band will also release a new album in October "Hermitage - Daruma's Eyes Pt. 2", which will introduce you to a fantastic world full of beautiful melodies. Additionally, TEMPERANCE has expanded their ranks to include professional opera/metal singer and vocal coach Kristin Starkey, and with the essence of charismatic singer Michele Guaitoli (Visions of Atlantis) and lead singer/guitarist Marco Pastorino (Serenity), they reach even higher levels than ever before! TEMPERANCE are opening their new chapter and you will be able to enjoy it already in February in ZLÍN!
Get ready for a fabulous symphonic-metal journey full of magic, dreams and unforgettable moments! Symphonic Metal Nights in ZLÍN, Masters of Rock Café already on February 16th, 2024!
18:30 doors open
19:00 – 19:30 Flowerleaf
19:45 – 20:20 Tulip
20:35 – 21:20 Temperance
21:35 – 22:55 Serenity
- No money refund is possible once the ticket is paid.
- Ticket forgery is illegal and punished according to the law!
- Kid under 12 is allowed into area only when accompanied by an adult.
- Organizers take no responsibility for any health / personal belongings damages caused during show.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring drinks, plastic bottles, glass bottles, cans, seats, chairs, various footpads including polystyrene or wooden "cubes", as well as any weapons, knives, scissors, flag poles, umbrelas and other things classified by staff as dangerous! The organizer reserves the right to personal security check in a manner permissible by law at any time! Person refusing to consent to such check will be refused entry or escorted out.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring tape recorders or video cameras to the area! Violation of this rule could be classified as a crime!
- Taking photos is allowed only on compact cameras without additional lenses. Only accredited photographers and journalists are allowed to bring professional cameras onto the premises!
- Organizer and artists reserve the right to film, video and TV recording of concert shows and event atmosphere. Visitor recorded for the document may also be published without further notice with no financial compensation.
- The beer is tapped into reusable cups with eyelet for attachment. A refundable deposit is 70 CZK. Cups are exchanged within purchase of another beer or could be returned. Promotional cups can be also available in the event shop. But for hygiene reasons you don't receive beer into this cups which you bought in event shop.
- The only currency valid within the event area is CZK (Czech Crown). No dogs or other animals are allowed in event area!
- All visitors must respect these rules and instructions as well as those given out by organizers and security services!
- Ban of bringing beverages to the VIP balcony (if is availible). Except for beverages in sealable PET bottles. Please, lock your bags and coats up (if is availible).
- By entering the event, the visitor declares that he/she meets the conditions of the current government hygiene and anti-epidemic measures. Please follow czech covid portal. (https://covid.gov.cz/situace/kultura/kocnerty)
- The organiser reserves the right to give instructions to the event participants in order to maintain the safety and smooth running of the event, to change the conditions stated with immediate effect if necessary, to change the programme and its content, including the performers, in the event of unforeseen events such as weather conditions, accidents, health conditions of the performers, etc.
- The Organiser may order the evacuation of the venue (area) in case of suspected danger to the health of the participants or the Organiser's property, such as natural disaster, terrorist attack, without any compensation for damage or loss of profit to the participant