BEYOND THE BLACK are planning a tour for April 2024! The Czech stop takes place in BRNO!
BEYOND THE BLACK – 7.4.2024, BRNO, Sono Centrum
German symphonic-metal star BEYOND THE BLACK climbs higher and higher in the metal sky. Despite their youth, they can look back with satisfaction and recapitulate their undoubtedly very successful career so far. Since their first album "Songs Of Love And Death" in 2015, they hit metal hearts like a well-aimed missile. Its successor "Lost In Forever" (2016) immediately climbed to the top of the German charts and paved the way for big tours from Germany through countries like the UK, Russia or Japan. They played a lot with, for example, Aerosmith, Korn, Scorpions, Saxon or Within Temptation.
What a record, what a success and a tour with sold out clubs and halls. The band used the unpleasant pandemic time to develop their creativity and came up with their strongest and most successful album to date with the simple name "Beyond The Black" (2022). This album shot them to the next level of the imaginary metal pyramid, and the band is going ahead.
Today, BEYOND THE BLACK release another new single "Call My Name" and with it they announce a new tour for Spring 2024 "Dancing In The Dark Tour 2024"!
One concert also belongs to the Czech Republic! On April 7th, 2024, BEYOND THE BLACK will come to BRNO, Sono Centrum!
- No money refund is possible once the ticket is paid.
- Ticket forgery is illegal and punished according to the law!
- Kid under 12 is allowed into area only when accompanied by an adult.
- Organizers take no responsibility for any health / personal belongings damages caused during show.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring drinks, plastic bottles, glass bottles, cans, seats, chairs, various footpads including polystyrene or wooden "cubes", as well as any weapons, knives, scissors, flag poles, umbrelas and other things classified by staff as dangerous! The organizer reserves the right to personal security check in a manner permissible by law at any time! Person refusing to consent to such check will be refused entry or escorted out.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring tape recorders or video cameras to the area! Violation of this rule could be classified as a crime!
- Taking photos is allowed only on compact cameras without additional lenses. Only accredited photographers and journalists are allowed to bring professional cameras onto the premises!
- Organizer and artists reserve the right to film, video and TV recording of concert shows and event atmosphere. Visitor recorded for the document may also be published without further notice with no financial compensation.
- The beer is tapped into reusable cups with eyelet for attachment. A refundable deposit is 70 CZK. Cups are exchanged within purchase of another beer or could be returned. Promotional cups can be also available in the event shop. But for hygiene reasons you don't receive beer into this cups which you bought in event shop.
- The only currency valid within the event area is CZK (Czech Crown). No dogs or other animals are allowed in event area!
- All visitors must respect these rules and instructions as well as those given out by organizers and security services!
- Ban of bringing beverages to the VIP balcony (if is availible). Except for beverages in sealable PET bottles. Please, lock your bags and coats up (if is availible).
- By entering the event, the visitor declares that he/she meets the conditions of the current government hygiene and anti-epidemic measures. Please follow czech covid portal. (https://covid.gov.cz/situace/kultura/kocnerty)
- The organiser reserves the right to give instructions to the event participants in order to maintain the safety and smooth running of the event, to change the conditions stated with immediate effect if necessary, to change the programme and its content, including the performers, in the event of unforeseen events such as weather conditions, accidents, health conditions of the performers, etc.
- The Organiser may order the evacuation of the venue (area) in case of suspected danger to the health of the participants or the Organiser's property, such as natural disaster, terrorist attack, without any compensation for damage or loss of profit to the participant