Finnish metal sensation BATTLE BEAST will play twice in the Czech Republic in February 2024!
16.02.2024 – PRAGUE, MeetFactory
17.02.2024 – ZLÍN, Masters of Rock Café
Incredibly catchy choruses, a great sense of humor, a show bursting with energy and passion, and an unmissable woman with a unique voice behind the microphone – that´s the well-known BATTLE BEAST, who are rising steeply to stellar musical heights. With their current and probably strongest album "Circus of Doom" (2022) they have already traveled the world and last time amazed the audience at Masters of Rock in Vizovice!
The fans loved them especially for their explosive combination of crushing guitars, symphonic keyboards, bouncy rhythms and the truly inimitable and powerful voice of the frontwoman Noora Louhimo.
At the beginning of next year, in February 2024, BATTLE BEAST and their wild, magical rock, pop, metal circus will return to us and there will be no shortage of smiles and magical surprises... BATTLE BEAST will visit on their "Circus of Doom Over Europe tour 2024" the Czech Republic for two concerts! On February 16th, will they arrive in PRAGUE, MeetFactory, and a day later, on February 17th. they will be expected by ZLÍN and its famous club Masters of Rock Café.
Special guests are the bands SAINT DEAMON and INDUCTION!
SAINT DEAMON is a formidable force in the realm of power-metal! They rules with a polished sound full of symphonic and complex prog-metal elements. They come from Sweden and this year they are proud of their new opus "League of the Serpent". Their live shows are masterful, perfect with amazing vocals! Melodic-symphonic-metal will be represented here by the band INDUCTION with their heartfelt stories and mystical prophecies, delivered by the epic vocals of the band's singer Craig Cairns.
- No money refund is possible once the ticket is paid.
- Ticket forgery is illegal and punished according to the law!
- Kid under 12 is allowed into area only when accompanied by an adult.
- Organizers take no responsibility for any health / personal belongings damages caused during show.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring drinks, plastic bottles, glass bottles, cans, seats, chairs, various footpads including polystyrene or wooden "cubes", as well as any weapons, knives, scissors, flag poles, umbrelas and other things classified by staff as dangerous! The organizer reserves the right to personal security check in a manner permissible by law at any time! Person refusing to consent to such check will be refused entry or escorted out.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring tape recorders or video cameras to the area! Violation of this rule could be classified as a crime!
- Taking photos is allowed only on compact cameras without additional lenses. Only accredited photographers and journalists are allowed to bring professional cameras onto the premises!
- Organizer and artists reserve the right to film, video and TV recording of concert shows and event atmosphere. Visitor recorded for the document may also be published without further notice with no financial compensation.
- The beer is tapped into reusable cups with eyelet for attachment. A refundable deposit is 70 CZK. Cups are exchanged within purchase of another beer or could be returned. Promotional cups can be also available in the event shop. But for hygiene reasons you don't receive beer into this cups which you bought in event shop.
- The only currency valid within the event area is CZK (Czech Crown). No dogs or other animals are allowed in event area!
- All visitors must respect these rules and instructions as well as those given out by organizers and security services!
- Ban of bringing beverages to the VIP balcony (if is availible). Except for beverages in sealable PET bottles. Please, lock your bags and coats up (if is availible).
- By entering the event, the visitor declares that he/she meets the conditions of the current government hygiene and anti-epidemic measures. Please follow czech covid portal. (https://covid.gov.cz/situace/kultura/kocnerty)
- The organiser reserves the right to give instructions to the event participants in order to maintain the safety and smooth running of the event, to change the conditions stated with immediate effect if necessary, to change the programme and its content, including the performers, in the event of unforeseen events such as weather conditions, accidents, health conditions of the performers, etc.
- The Organiser may order the evacuation of the venue (area) in case of suspected danger to the health of the participants or the Organiser's property, such as natural disaster, terrorist attack, without any compensation for damage or loss of profit to the participant