The Swedish industrial-metal band PAIN will go on tour this autumn! They will stop in ZLÍN in November!
PAIN, Ensiferum – 5. 11. 2023 – ZLÍN, Masters of Rock Café
The Swedish metal group around master Peter Tägtgren, PAIN will go on the "I AM Tour 2023" this fall and bring their mega intense party to 17 countries! One stop belongs to us, Czech Republic! November 5th at the Masters of Rock Café in ZLÍN! That will be a blast!
PAIN are known for their energetic shows and this tour promises an absolutely unforgettable experience for everyone involved! Get ready to be completely absorbed by their raw energy and bone-chilling intensity…get ready for an epic metal adventure, get ready for PAIN!
We start the new long journey with 'I AM' Tour right here. Couldn't be more excited!" says Peter Tägtgren. "I will finally drop some new songs before the tour starts and can't wait to get out in every corner of the world with PAIN. So I AM on Tour! Are you with me?"
Along with Peter Tägtgren, PAIN has very strong musicians. Sebastian Tägtgren on drums, Jonathan Olsson on bass and Sebastian Svalland on guitar.
Look forward to an explosive show filled with PAIN's greatest hits, including favorites “Shut Your Mouth“, "Same Old Song", "Call Me" or their recent hit "Party in My Head". And as Peter already promised, many new ones will be added to the setlist!
In addition, the famous Finnish folk-metal band ENSIFERUM is a special guest of the tour!
There will be PAIN, there will be ENSIFERUM, there will be more and it will just be fun, wild and noisy and you definitely should be there!
- No money refund is possible once the ticket is paid.
- Ticket forgery is illegal and punished according to the law!
- Kid under 12 is allowed into area only when accompanied by an adult.
- Organizers take no responsibility for any health / personal belongings damages caused during show.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring drinks, plastic bottles, glass bottles, cans, seats, chairs, various footpads including polystyrene or wooden "cubes", as well as any weapons, knives, scissors, flag poles, umbrelas and other things classified by staff as dangerous! The organizer reserves the right to personal security check in a manner permissible by law at any time! Person refusing to consent to such check will be refused entry or escorted out.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring tape recorders or video cameras to the area! Violation of this rule could be classified as a crime!
- Taking photos is allowed only on compact cameras without additional lenses. Only accredited photographers and journalists are allowed to bring professional cameras onto the premises!
- Organizer and artists reserve the right to film, video and TV recording of concert shows and event atmosphere. Visitor recorded for the document may also be published without further notice with no financial compensation.
- The beer is tapped into reusable cups with eyelet for attachment. A refundable deposit is 50 CZK. Cups are exchanged within purchase of another beer or could be returned. Promotional cups can be also available in the event shop. But for hygiene reasons you don't receive beer into this cups which you bought in event shop.
- The only currency valid within the event area is CZK (Czech Crown). No dogs or other animals are allowed in event area!
- All visitors must respect these rules and instructions as well as those given out by organizers and security services!
- Ban of bringing beverages to the VIP balcony (if is availible). Except for beverages in sealable PET bottles. Please, lock your bags and coats up (if is availible).
- By entering the event, the visitor declares that he/she meets the conditions of the current government hygiene and anti-epidemic measures. Please follow czech covid portal. (https://covid.gov.cz/situace/kultura/kocnerty)
- The organiser reserves the right to give instructions to the event participants in order to maintain the safety and smooth running of the event, to change the conditions stated with immediate effect if necessary, to change the programme and its content, including the performers, in the event of unforeseen events such as weather conditions, accidents, health conditions of the performers, etc.
- The Organiser may order the evacuation of the venue (area) in case of suspected danger to the health of the participants or the Organiser's property, such as natural disaster, terrorist attack, without any compensation for damage or loss of profit to the participant