TWILIGHT FORCE, SEVEN SPIRES, SILVER BULLET – PRAGUE, Storm – 9th of February 2023
Swedish warriors TWILIGHT FORCE have assembled special guests for their winter tour, renamed it, completely rescheduled it, and now they're announcing it all. Their European tour is now called "Winter Wonder Tour 2023“ and TWILIGHT FORCE will arrive with on February 9th, 2023 in PRAGUE, Storm Club!
Special guests on the tour are the Americans SEVEN SPIRES, who are at home in the darker corners of the melodic metal world with strikingly emotional melodies and relentless technical prowess. They are known both for their melancholic concept albums and their penchant for pushing genre boundaries, drawing influence from the entire spectrum of metal and beyond, passionately reaching into jazz, orchestral music from late romanticism, movie soundtracks and other areas. Their "covid" album is called "Gods of Debauchery" and they are already looking forward to presenting not only it, but themselves to you live on tour with TWILIGHT FORCE!
The second special guest is the previously announced Finnish band SILVER BULLET. These brave metal knights are excellent allies in any fight. With their current album "Mooncult" and brand new singer Bruno Proveschi, they fearlessly take the front line of defense against the forces of darkness!
The wait for this tour is getting shorter, so go check out the cellars now to see if your weapons are not rusting. Try them, sharpen them and get ready for a magical winter battle with the TWILIGHT FORCE and their strong allies, February 9th, 2023 in Prague's Storm club!
19:00 doors open
20:00 – 20:35 Silver Bullet
20:55 – 21:45 Seven Spires
22:05 – 23:20 TWILIGHT FORCE
- No money refund is possible once the ticket is paid.
- Ticket forgery is illegal and punished according to the law!
- Kid under 12 is allowed into area only when accompanied by an adult.
- Organizers take no responsibility for any health / personal belongings damages caused during show.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring drinks, plastic bottles, glass bottles, cans, seats, chairs, various footpads including polystyrene or wooden "cubes", as well as any weapons, knives, scissors, flag poles, umbrelas and other things classified by staff as dangerous! The organizer reserves the right to personal security check in a manner permissible by law at any time! Person refusing to consent to such check will be refused entry or escorted out.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring tape recorders or video cameras to the area! Violation of this rule could be classified as a crime!
- Taking photos is allowed only on compact cameras without additional lenses. Only accredited photographers and journalists are allowed to bring professional cameras onto the premises!
- Organizer and artists reserve the right to film, video and TV recording of concert shows and event atmosphere. Visitor recorded for the document may also be published without further notice with no financial compensation.
- The beer is tapped into reusable cups with eyelet for attachment. A refundable deposit is 70 CZK. Cups are exchanged within purchase of another beer or could be returned. Promotional cups can be also available in the event shop. But for hygiene reasons you don't receive beer into this cups which you bought in event shop.
- The only currency valid within the event area is CZK (Czech Crown). No dogs or other animals are allowed in event area!
- All visitors must respect these rules and instructions as well as those given out by organizers and security services!
- Ban of bringing beverages to the VIP balcony (if is availible). Except for beverages in sealable PET bottles. Please, lock your bags and coats up (if is availible).
- By entering the event, the visitor declares that he/she meets the conditions of the current government hygiene and anti-epidemic measures. Please follow czech covid portal. (https://covid.gov.cz/situace/kultura/kocnerty)
- The organiser reserves the right to give instructions to the event participants in order to maintain the safety and smooth running of the event, to change the conditions stated with immediate effect if necessary, to change the programme and its content, including the performers, in the event of unforeseen events such as weather conditions, accidents, health conditions of the performers, etc.
- The Organiser may order the evacuation of the venue (area) in case of suspected danger to the health of the participants or the Organiser's property, such as natural disaster, terrorist attack, without any compensation for damage or loss of profit to the participant