IN EXTREMO announces European tour in the spring of 2023! One concert belongs to ZLÍN!
IN EXTREMO - 12. 3. 2023 - ZLÍN, Masters of Rock Café
IN EXTREMO and their music knows no bounds! These German pioneers of medieval metal have been distributing energy, joy and good mood around the world for more than a quarter of a century. On their journeys from Russia through Mexico to Japan, they have always met with endless hospitality, a warm welcome and good drinks of various kinds. Another, this time a European tour, scheduled for spring 2023, is just a logical consequence of their history abroad. Arrange transport so that you can have at least a pint of your favorite drink and come and have fun and great party with IN EXTREMO on this unique, unforgettable metal evening! Only one concert is planned for the Czech Republic – ZLÍN, Masters of Rock Café, March 12, 2023!
IN EXTREMO have developed from an acoustic trio to one of the most successful German rock bands. From an idea, hard work, undeterred belief to several Top 10 and three No. 1 albums in Germany. To sold-out tours, trembling castles and the most loyal fans around the world. IN EXTREMO caused an absolute breakthrough in their genre! They have been playing since 1995 and this six still doesn't have enough! Come and see yourself! March 12, 2023 to the Masters of Rock Café in ZLÍN!
- No money refund is possible once the ticket is paid.
- Ticket forgery is illegal and punished according to the law!
- Kid under 12 is allowed into area only when accompanied by an adult.
- Organizers take no responsibility for any health / personal belongings damages caused during show.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring drinks, plastic bottles, glass bottles, cans, seats, chairs, various footpads including polystyrene or wooden "cubes", as well as any weapons, knives, scissors, flag poles, umbrelas and other things classified by staff as dangerous! The organizer reserves the right to personal security check in a manner permissible by law at any time! Person refusing to consent to such check will be refused entry or escorted out.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring tape recorders or video cameras to the area! Violation of this rule could be classified as a crime!
- Taking photos is allowed only on compact cameras without additional lenses. Only accredited photographers and journalists are allowed to bring professional cameras onto the premises!
- Organizer and artists reserve the right to film, video and TV recording of concert shows and event atmosphere. Visitor recorded for the document may also be published without further notice with no financial compensation.
- The beer is tapped into reusable cups with eyelet for attachment. A refundable deposit is 50 CZK. Cups are exchanged within purchase of another beer or could be returned. Promotional cups can be also available in the event shop. But for hygiene reasons you don't receive beer into this cups which you bought in event shop.
- The only currency valid within the event area is CZK (Czech Crown). No dogs or other animals are allowed in event area!
- All visitors must respect these rules and instructions as well as those given out by organizers and security services!
- Ban of bringing beverages to the VIP balcony (if is availible). Except for beverages in sealable PET bottles. Please, lock your bags and coats up (if is availible).
- By entering the event, the visitor declares that he/she meets the conditions of the current government hygiene and anti-epidemic measures. Please follow czech covid portal. (https://covid.gov.cz/situace/kultura/kocnerty)
- The organiser reserves the right to give instructions to the event participants in order to maintain the safety and smooth running of the event, to change the conditions stated with immediate effect if necessary, to change the programme and its content, including the performers, in the event of unforeseen events such as weather conditions, accidents, health conditions of the performers, etc.
- The Organiser may order the evacuation of the venue (area) in case of suspected danger to the health of the participants or the Organiser's property, such as natural disaster, terrorist attack, without any compensation for damage or loss of profit to the participant