IN EXTREMO cancels their European tour! So we won't see them in ZLÍN in March!
The band statement: „Dear friends. An unbelievably eventful year is behind us: We were allowed to play a multitude of unbelievably beautiful and beautiful shows, which once again reminded us how lucky we are and what value music has not only for us but also for you. A year like this brings fresh wind into the sails and we look forward to what lies ahead. Unfortunately, it is also the case that we are still living in extraordinary and challenging times, which is reflected in our specific case in the fact that we have to cancel the upcoming European tour for 2023. According to the current status, this tour unfortunately involves too many financial risks, which, as in some places, is not least due to the extreme price developments. Nevertheless, that shouldn't be a reason to despair, because we're taking the upswing that gave us this year and will use the time in the studio to show you another chapter in the new year. The tickets for the tour can of course be returned where they were bought. Take care of yourselves and your loved ones and see you soon! Your 6“
What to add? We understand and look forward to their new musical material and hopefully soon to their extraordinary live show!
You can return all purchased tickets at the point of purchase. However, by the end of March 2023 at the latest! Thank you for your understanding.
- No money refund is possible once the ticket is paid.
- Ticket forgery is illegal and punished according to the law!
- Kid under 12 is allowed into area only when accompanied by an adult.
- Organizers take no responsibility for any health / personal belongings damages caused during show.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring drinks, plastic bottles, glass bottles, cans, seats, chairs, various footpads including polystyrene or wooden "cubes", as well as any weapons, knives, scissors, flag poles, umbrelas and other things classified by staff as dangerous! The organizer reserves the right to personal security check in a manner permissible by law at any time! Person refusing to consent to such check will be refused entry or escorted out.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring tape recorders or video cameras to the area! Violation of this rule could be classified as a crime!
- Taking photos is allowed only on compact cameras without additional lenses. Only accredited photographers and journalists are allowed to bring professional cameras onto the premises!
- Organizer and artists reserve the right to film, video and TV recording of concert shows and event atmosphere. Visitor recorded for the document may also be published without further notice with no financial compensation.
- The beer is tapped into reusable cups with eyelet for attachment. A refundable deposit is 50 CZK. Cups are exchanged within purchase of another beer or could be returned. Promotional cups can be also available in the event shop. But for hygiene reasons you don't receive beer into this cups which you bought in event shop.
- The only currency valid within the event area is CZK (Czech Crown). No dogs or other animals are allowed in event area!
- All visitors must respect these rules and instructions as well as those given out by organizers and security services!
- Ban of bringing beverages to the VIP balcony (if is availible). Except for beverages in sealable PET bottles. Please, lock your bags and coats up (if is availible).
- By entering the event, the visitor declares that he/she meets the conditions of the current government hygiene and anti-epidemic measures. Please follow czech covid portal. (https://covid.gov.cz/situace/kultura/kocnerty)
- The organiser reserves the right to give instructions to the event participants in order to maintain the safety and smooth running of the event, to change the conditions stated with immediate effect if necessary, to change the programme and its content, including the performers, in the event of unforeseen events such as weather conditions, accidents, health conditions of the performers, etc.
- The Organiser may order the evacuation of the venue (area) in case of suspected danger to the health of the participants or the Organiser's property, such as natural disaster, terrorist attack, without any compensation for damage or loss of profit to the participant