The popular Dutch singer ANNEKE VAN GIERSBERGEN will play on her acoustic solo tour in autumn in ZLÍN!
"The Darkest Skies Are The Brightest" (2021) is the name of the latest, already 23rd album of diligent and still smiling singer, composer, guitarist and pianist - ANNEKE VAN GIERSBERGEN. This album is excellent and proves that the award-winning Dutch artist defies being pigeonholed by any genre.
And since it's a really nice album, Anneke won't keep it to herself and introduce it to the world. As part of her "Darkest Skies Acoustic Tour 2022" tour, she will stop at the only concert for the Czech Republic, in ZLÍN, Masters Of Rock Café - November 4, 2022!
ANNEKE is best known for her long-term work as the frontwoman of the melancholic-metal band THE GATHERING, but already at that time she was able to assert herself and was able to successfully start her solo career. She collaborated with the Canadian metal genius Devin Townsend and gave her calm but very powerful voice to such stars as Anathema, the Icelandic folk band Arstíðir, Within Temptation, Ayreon Arjen Lucassen, Amorphis and prog legend John Wetton.
The album "Everything is Changing" from 2012 then marked a milestone in Anneke's solo career. The album was the first to be released under her own name and immediately received two Edison Award nominations - the most prestigious Dutch music award - in the "Best Artist" and "Best Album" categories.
In 2015, Anneke van Giersbergen and Arjen Lucassen (Ayreon) released their joint album "The Diary" under the title THE GENTLE STORM.
In October 2017, the band, founded by Anneke herself, the progressive metal VUUR released their expected debut album "In This Moment We Are Free - Cities" and it entered the Dutch Top 100 albums in second place, which is the highest ranking in the Anneke charts.
ANNEKE is unpredictable, hardworking and always relaxed. With her new album, she surprised everyone again and took their breath away. Now you have the opportunity to be caught by her, surprised and fully enjoy her art, and most importantly feel the pleasant vibrations that she can always pass on to the audience.
ANNEKE VAN BIERSBERGEN, acoustically - 4.11.2022, ZLÍN, Masters of Rock Café
- No money refund is possible once the ticket is paid.
- Ticket forgery is illegal and punished according to the law!
- Children older than 3 need their own ticket. Kid under 12 is allowed into area only when accompanied by an adult.
- Ticket = wristband. With it you can leave and re-enter the venue at any anytime. Once you take it off or lose it, you will not be able to re-enter the venue! All persons without wristband on hand will be immediately taken out!
- Ticket for wristband exchange will take place at entrance to venue.
- Organizers take no responsibility for any health / personal belongings damages caused during show.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring drinks, plastic bottles, glass bottles, cans, seats, chairs, various footpads including polystyrene or wooden "cubes", as well as any weapons, knives, scissors, flag poles, umbrelas and other things classified by staff as dangerous! The organizer reserves the right to personal security check in a manner permissible by law at any time! Person refusing to consent to such check will be refused entry or escorted out.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring tape recorders or video cameras to the area! Violation of this rule could be classified as a crime!
- Taking photos is allowed only on compact cameras without additional lenses. Only accredited photographers and journalists are allowed to bring professional cameras onto the premises!
- Organizer and artists reserve the right to film, video and TV recording of concert shows and event atmosphere. Visitor recorded for the document may also be published without further notice with no financial compensation.
- The beer is tapped into reusable cups with eyelet for attachment. A refundable deposit is 50 CZK. Cups are exchanged within purchase of another beer or could be returned. Promotional cups can be also available in the event shop. But for hygiene reasons you don't receive beer into this cups which you bought in event shop.
- The only currency valid within the event area is CZK (Czech Crown). No dogs or other animals are allowed in event area!
- All visitors must respect these rules and instructions as well as those given out by organizers and security services!
- Ban of bringing beverages to the VIP balcony (if is availible). Except for beverages in sealable PET bottles. Please, lock your bags and coats up (if is availible).
- By entering the event, the visitor declares that he/she meets the conditions of the current government hygiene and anti-epidemic measures. Please follow czech covid portal. (https://covid.gov.cz/situace/kultura/kocnerty)
- The organiser reserves the right to give instructions to the event participants in order to maintain the safety and smooth running of the event, to change the conditions stated with immediate effect if necessary, to change the programme and its content, including the performers, in the event of unforeseen events such as weather conditions, accidents, health conditions of the performers, etc.
- The Organiser may order the evacuation of the venue (area) in case of suspected danger to the health of the participants or the Organiser's property, such as natural disaster, terrorist attack, without any compensation for damage or loss of profit to the participant